Home
EA Sports MMA News Post

Game: EA Sports MMAReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
EA Sports MMA Videos
Member Comments
# 1 smokeelaa @ 08/20/10 09:50 AM
meh...

Not impressed, still don't expect this to be better than UFC 2010.

# 2 DaveDQ @ 08/20/10 09:51 AM
I like this kind of stuff, but no commentary while they are making their way to the ring makes it so dull. Even when they show the tale of the tape, the transition to the actual fighter introductions should have more. Maybe s simple, "And with that, here's our official fighter introductions..."

# 3 JoeMimic @ 08/20/10 09:56 AM
Where's the gator chomp motion for Jacare? Nitpicking sure but if you're going to do it why not do it all the way? I'm really wanting to see more gameplay and career mode videos. I'm really hoping the gameplay is good, if they can pull that off combined with them having the gameface in it would make for a great game.

# 4 Dazraz @ 08/20/10 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
I like this kind of stuff, but no commentary while they are making their way to the ring makes it so dull. Even when they show the tale of the tape, the transition to the actual fighter introductions should have more. Maybe s simple, "And with that, here's our official fighter introductions..."
More of a Fight Night man myself. Hopefully that series will get Jimmy Lennon Jnr. in the ring next year.

I agree the lack of commentary around the ring announcements damages the quality of the pre fight presentation. To be honest what commentary I have heard in the gameplay videos has been poor. Good commentary in a fight game can bring alot of added intensity to the ring but I don't think EA have made much effort in this aspect of the game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.