Home
WRC 2010 News Post

Racesimcentral has posted a new WRC 2010 preview, along with the above video.

Quote:
"My initial impressions are pretty much the way I expected them to be. Force feedback felt pretty good, physics felt good as well. There seem to be a few bugs in the controller setup and I was unable to map multiple controllers. I have sent an email to Milestone to tell them my problem. Looks like the build I have is from August 5th, so it may be addressed before launch. I was also told that this version is 90% complete."

Game: World Rally Championship 2010Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3Votes for game: 0 - View All
World Rally Championship 2010 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 steeluk @ 08/24/10 11:15 AM
This looks really choppy and unpolished to me. Doesn't look at good as Dirt, but it's not the finished product so I will hold judgement until then.

# 2 Dazraz @ 08/24/10 01:20 PM
WRC may lack the visual aesthetics of Dirt 2 but I would much rather have a rallying game based on the sport as opposed to a great looking arcade game.

# 3 BIG CAROLINA @ 08/24/10 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
WRC may lack the visual aesthetics of Dirt 2 but I would much rather have a rallying game based on the sport as opposed to a great looking arcade game.
Agreed. Dirt has it's audience, I can't wait for this game also. I need my console Rally fix. Hopefully this will pull me away from Richard Burns Rally on the PC (best Rally game around).

# 4 VDusen04 @ 08/24/10 10:07 PM
Things do indeed appear a little choppy. This video makes me wish Dirt would just take all their graphics and whatnot and paste it on the WRC. I think I'm going to wait and see if Dirt 3 can make it happen for me this time around. I've heard there's triple the rally-based events than its predecessor (not saying a whole lot).

# 5 jrp1918 @ 08/26/10 01:45 AM
Boy does that look uglier than expected...but if it plays great I'm in.

# 6 Kruza @ 08/26/10 09:52 AM
On a related note, here's the video of the first official trailer for WRC 2010:

Kruza

# 7 ofdman @ 09/25/10 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by randombrother
911: "911 What's your emergency"
Caller: "I need help, please send help"
911: "Sir ok, sir, what's your name?"
Caller: "Graphics"
LMAO! Oooooohhhhh man! That hit me like a ton of bricks!

I gotta keep that one.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.