Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Shacknews has posted their NBA 2K11 Jordan Challenge preview, including some new screenshots.

Quote:
"For the first time since announcing Michael Jordan would be in the game, 2K Sports dropped by with a work-in-progress build of NBA 2K11 complete with "His Airness" to show off. In particular, I got to check out the Jordan Challenge mode that highlights his career, along with getting in a little stick time playing #23.

Predictably enough, the Jordan Challenge breaks his career down into ten signature games but detailed win conditions give this mode more depth than I initially expected. This isn't about trying to recreate one snapshot from the game; it's the whole Jordan package, and I learned that's no small order. It's also one worth seeing through, doing so unlocks Jordan as a rookie to be added to any modern team in the Create a Legend mode."

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 bmgoff11 @ 08/25/10 11:53 PM
the jordan challenge looks like it is going to be hard to beat

# 62 joel0078 @ 08/26/10 12:32 AM
The colors seem so sharp and vibrant. A much needed step up!!

# 63 DirtyJerz32 @ 08/26/10 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul88
Stop complaining about the damn socks guys, is this dress up barbie? ? Are you guys really telling me when your playing the game you will look down @ his socks all the time? wow lol this aint barbie game, forget the damn socks... gameplay is what really matters!, go play dora game or something and dress her up.. this is 2K a man sport, not crying about socks all the time.. bigg whoop! you guys wont even concentrate on the socks lol wow bunch of folks we have here crying about socks lmao!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIZDRAVER
I don't mind some criticism, but hell, you get a bunch of new stunning high-res pics showing the new body models, accessories, jerseys, etc. which all but yield 6 pages of griping about a quarter inch sock not showing above a couple of the players' shoes, lol. And if someone can't find anything they can nit pick at then the comment is "Dunno, looks like 2K10". This community is something else!
2k has been a solid bball title for years. We've also been asking for little details to be fixed. If you don't care abou those little details that's fine. But, you have no right to comment on what we care about. It's our game and we want it to look like a REAL NBA game. Don't knock someone else for liking something you don't. Just let us be and be mature about it.

There's a baseball game out right now that has it's own thread about the "little things" and to some people, sock are the little things.

# 64 DirtyJerz32 @ 08/26/10 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel0078
The colors seem so sharp and vibrant. A much needed step up!!
They do look sharp, I just wish those pink shoes looked red.

# 65 youvalss @ 08/26/10 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
2k has been a solid bball title for years. We've also been asking for little details to be fixed. If you don't care abou those little details that's fine. But, you have no right to comment on what we care about. It's our game and we want it to look like a REAL NBA game. Don't knock someone else for liking something you don't. Just let us be and be mature about it.

There's a baseball game out right now that has it's own thread about the "little things" and to some people, sock are the little things.
Good post.

# 66 jmv3977 @ 08/26/10 12:44 PM
In the Jordan Challenge you play as the Bulls team or only MJ?

# 67 Classic88 @ 09/01/10 12:28 AM
I'm a lil' disappointed that one of the challenges isn't against the '93 Barkley led Suns team. I hope Barkley is in the game this year. I'm tired of having to create him.

# 68 domidomdomz @ 09/01/10 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic88
I'm a lil' disappointed that one of the challenges isn't against the '93 Barkley led Suns team. I hope Barkley is in the game this year. I'm tired of having to create him.
He could have been but Chuck refused with 2K having him in the game. Licensing matters.

# 69 Classic88 @ 09/01/10 02:05 PM
Aww man, really Chuck? Curse you fat man!

# 70 youvalss @ 09/01/10 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmv3977
In the Jordan Challenge you play as the Bulls team or only MJ?
I believe you can play with every player on the team.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.