Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 TreyIM2 @ 08/26/10 10:18 PM
To all those who got at me, I getcha. But like I said, I need hands on. I still feel the right stick should be for moves more so. We'll see whussup in the demo.

# 82 Beluba @ 08/26/10 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teebone21
will there be a on ball defensive counter to the spin layups and dunk? these will be used ALOT online if the animations are to effective
You have to use them at the right time... like when you have a single defender to beat. If there's help behind him or you try to spin through a crowd, you will either get knocked and miss due to the contact, get blocked, or get stripped.

# 83 BaselineBakes @ 08/26/10 10:32 PM
O yes another thing not touched on I believe,

PRACTICE JERSEY'S

Yessssiiirrr!, as a player who spends a great deal of time in the practice gym just shooting around and playing scrimmages this is a major, major, major +

# 84 Eman5805 @ 08/26/10 10:34 PM
Just thought of it, the hop spin doesn't wind up in a traveling violation 9/10 times anymore does it?

# 85 bamalam @ 08/26/10 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
Wanted to clarify one thing. At 1:48, the instructions for the stepback jumper is wrong.

You do them by driving across the court and moving the Shot Stick away from the basket.

or

Drive across the court, quickly move the Left Stick away from the basket and press the Shot Button.

I think I explain all this in the upcoming Insight... but don't remember. Wrote that thing a month ago.
beluba,

glad to see you back at 2k. appreciate all the hard work you guys putting in this year and will be buying 360 and pc versions again this year.

can we please get pc controls the same as 360 this year. i have never understood why they change them for the pc version. it really takes away from the pc version. please pass this on to the pc programmers that they need to fix the controls.thx.

# 86 elprez98 @ 08/26/10 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checmate101
oooo weeee...can't wait to break y'all down with John Wall..now that the Wizards have a guard that can dribble
Don't sleep on Captain Kirk. The Wiz will probably get a few runs because of him.

# 87 domidomdomz @ 08/26/10 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamalam
beluba,

glad to see you back at 2k. appreciate all the hard work you guys putting in this year and will be buying 360 and pc versions again this year.

can we please get pc controls the same as 360 this year. i have never understood why they change them for the pc version. it really takes away from the pc version. please pass this on to the pc programmers that they need to fix the controls.thx.
Yes, please, Beluba. I'm buying a 360 controller for 2K11. Hopefully, PC controls are or will be mapped correctly.

# 88 CMH @ 08/26/10 11:32 PM
The video looks amazing.

Must. Resist. Spending.

# 89 nak10 @ 08/26/10 11:39 PM
did anybody else notice how well the D rotated when wade did his moves?!? simply amazing

# 90 PantherBeast_OS @ 08/26/10 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
To all those who got at me, I getcha. But like I said, I need hands on. I still feel the right stick should be for moves more so. We'll see whussup in the demo.
Honestly I hate how some sports games are going to right stick now. I think the Left stick is good for the moves. I feel more confortable that was on the left stick.

# 91 JSapida @ 08/27/10 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamalam
beluba,

PC and 360 will share the exact same control scheme this year

On 2K10 we were concerned about keyboard users not being able to perform iso moves (imagine 'twirling a half spin using ASWD!), thus the controller config we ended up with for that game. We have so many cool stuff for 2K11 that it just doesn't make sense to only support it for the consoles.

# 92 bearschicago @ 08/27/10 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSapida

On 2K10 we were concerned about keyboard users not being able to perform iso moves (imagine 'twirling a half spin using ASWD!), thus the controller config we ended up with for that game. We have so many cool stuff for 2K11 that it just doesn't make sense to only support it for the consoles.
Nice! I actually didn't mind the PC control scheme. What I didn't like was the Passing Icon was 'A' 'B' 'C' 'D' instead of 'A' 'B' 'X' 'Y' on the 360. Although with mods this was patchable of course.

But with 2K11 having a totally different control scheme compared to 2K10 I sure do welcome it!

# 93 Goffs @ 08/27/10 12:38 AM
Quote:

You just made my night Jerson! EXCELLENT NEWS!!! i really dont know anybody using a keyboard to play sportsgames on the PC...its like using a controller for RTS...

# 94 TheUndisputedKingLBJ @ 08/27/10 02:38 AM
well looks like I will need to be purchasing ankle insurance for the Raptors starting lineup now,
has 2k indicated which part of a player's contract deals with this? lmao

# 95 domidomdomz @ 08/27/10 02:45 AM
Quote:

Hell yeah! More love for PC gamers. A grateful PC version player here. I hope you guys don't stop making NBA2K games for PC.

Thanks, dude.

# 96 Tha_Kid @ 08/27/10 02:48 AM
Very nice, re: the control scheme on PC.

# 97 t-mac357 @ 08/27/10 06:12 AM
And 2K is back with yet another haymaker. It's going to be a shame for whoever doesn't get this game the day it comes out.

# 98 OGKing @ 08/27/10 06:25 AM
Looks amazing.

# 99 İroke @ 08/27/10 06:31 AM
Quote:

Thanks! Great news!

# 100 WaddupCouzin @ 08/27/10 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaselineBakes
Peep the way CP's foot drags on the step back, oh my goodness that is gorgeous, whoever added that animation is the man.
My thoughts exactly!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.