Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

2K Sports has just posted another NBA 2K11 Developer Insight, going over the controls in the game.

Quote:
"The number of moves you can pull off in NBA 2K11 is pretty insane. When you get your hands on the game this fall, one of the first things I’d recommend to everyone is to navigate to the Main Menu and go to --> Options --> My Controller --> Advanced Controls. Here, we’ve detailed most of the major things that we’ve added to the on-court experience. Of course, in typical 2K fashion, we’ve left some of the moves off the list for you to discover on your own as you play the game. As a game designer, one of the ways I’ve always gone about my work is to study real NBA games and translate what I see into game mechanics. For me, if I can pull off everything I see on TV in our game, then I’m pretty happy with the controls. And with NBA 2K11, there’s very little (if anything) that you can’t do on the sticks to replicate your favorite real life moments. I remember being in motion capture with a few of the swingmen we brought in to do some new dribble moves and shots. Walking the guys through what we wanted them to do, on more than one occasion they would say, “that’s a great move, I’m gonna start using that” or “man, you guys got every move in the book in this game!” Coming from NBA-caliber talent, that’s a nice acknowledgement to how in-depth some of the moves in our game have become."

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 domidomdomz @ 09/03/10 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
As I posted earlier, I hope there'll be flagrant/frustration fouls.
Nah. Stern doesn't allow NBA video games to have that.

# 142 Phreezy P @ 09/03/10 06:06 PM
Man If mr stern ever came on these forums, we gotta bash him so badly.

How in Heck is flagrant and technical fouls supposed to have a negative impact on the league! Its not like people will stop watching basketball! If you think it is bad, take flagrant and tecnical fouls out of the nba!!!!!

gawwd!I bet if he asked any viewer or player or even adam silver for god sakes if he should allow this they would say yes! Nuff said.

# 143 domidomdomz @ 09/03/10 06:12 PM
^ Lol. You're damn mad.

Speaking of fouls, I wonder if 2K updated their Clearpath foul. That foul should yield 2 FT's and possession.

# 144 Phreezy P @ 09/03/10 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by domidomdomz
^ Lol. You're damn mad.

Speaking of fouls, I wonder if 2K updated their Clearpath foul. That foul should yield 2 FT's and possession.
i am still mad lol

And I doubt it wasnt talked about by anybody at all.

# 145 Eman5805 @ 09/03/10 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by airaron32

*big red font rant*
No, no. Tell us how you really feel.

# 146 Phreezy P @ 09/03/10 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
*E P I C facepalm*
nuff said

# 147 Rocboyz101 @ 09/03/10 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
lmao..

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.