Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

The Los Angeles Times have posted their NBA 2K11 article on the Michael Jordan features, in the game. No new info here, but they do have a few new screenshots.

Quote:
"Fans of the series are going to be thrilled to know that in NBA 2K11 Michael Jordan is much, much more than just a cover athlete," Jason Argent, vice president of marketing for 2K Sports, said in a news release. "We're excited to start talking about the ways that Michael will be used in the game and there's still a lot more to come."

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 toine2983 @ 08/28/10 12:36 AM
Shouldn't the Bulls jerseys from MJ's early years have CHICAGO on the front rather than BULLS?

# 42 jd@os @ 08/28/10 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toine2983
Shouldn't the Bulls jerseys from MJ's early years have CHICAGO on the front rather than BULLS?
Yes--in his rookie year. However the 63 point game didn't take place in his rookie year.

# 43 elprez98 @ 08/28/10 09:34 AM
My one and only pair of Jordan's were the red and black ones in the picture above. My grandmother bought them for me one summer for the upcoming school year and my dad made her take them back because he was afraid I'd get shot in my neighborhood by someone who wanted a pair. Had them for 2 weeks....

# 44 CavsTakeItAll @ 08/28/10 09:08 PM

so at realistc the socks shoes plus MJ killin Kobe

# 45 bbolo84 @ 09/10/10 04:46 PM
Kobe with MJ would be unstoppable. Lebron who?

# 46 flyfreebird89 @ 09/10/10 06:26 PM
I'll be putting him on the Rockets, but i don't think i'll play this mode unless i can add players just like a regular Franchise mode. If i put 1 classic player, i put all his fellow stars from his era in it too. So, basically i can't play unless Dream, Chuck, Pippen, etc are in the league too.

So, i plan on doing a "what if" sort of hindsight scenario on all the major players from 84+. Jordan drafted number 1 by the Rockets. The Dream drafted number 2 by the blazers to team up with his Phi Slamma Jamma team mate Clyde the Glyde(Imagine their whole careers together) and Sir Charles drafted by the Bulls at number 3. John Stockton to the Mavs at number 4.

I think it's going to be fun seeing how everyone's career plays out. Malone drafted by the Pacers at #2 in 85. Pippen #2 to the Suns in 87 as well as Reggie at #3 to the Nets. Kemp #1 to the Kings in 89, The Glove #1 to the Nets in 90, etc!

Of course if i can't add anyone, i might as well put MJ on the Cavs since he's the one that put a jihad on them.

# 47 xGHO5T @ 09/10/10 07:18 PM
The screenshots look great! I'll be putting him on Toronto.

# 48 flyfreebird89 @ 09/10/10 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CavsTakeItAll

so at realistc the socks shoes plus MJ killin Kobe
Anyone notice the guy on the bench? Looks like he is wearing a white knee brace with the breathing hole or whatever in the middle and Long white socks or possible long leg sleeve. Looks like you might be able to add both.

# 49 BattalionBlazer @ 09/11/10 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyfreebird89
Anyone notice the guy on the bench? Looks like he is wearing a white knee brace with the breathing hole or whatever in the middle and Long white socks or possible long leg sleeve. Looks like you might be able to add both.
More accessories would be a great addition. MJ to LAL!

# 50 domidomdomz @ 09/11/10 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyfreebird89
Nah, I think it's a graphics glitch. Remember Rondo with the white shoulders to arm in the Nate Rob dunk screenshot?

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.