Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Just in case you missed the Operation Sports Radio Show #2 with Chris Sanner and Senior Staff Writer, Christian McLeod. It was announced that we could possibly see NCAA Football 11 patch #3 as early as this week.

You can catch the replay of the show, right here.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Kobalt @ 08/31/10 09:34 PM
Great news to hear.

# 2 Spanky @ 08/31/10 09:38 PM
Fantastic that they're doing a third patch, which is rare and surprising. I just hope they're not rushing it out and that it fixes all the major issues without creating others.

# 3 Brandwin @ 08/31/10 09:40 PM
Good stuff. Looking forward to seeing what's announced.

# 4 RebelHog @ 08/31/10 10:11 PM
If pump-fake glitch isn't fixed,, this place may go insane.

# 5 Eddert @ 08/31/10 10:17 PM
I'd just like my game to work again, Like at all. That'd be nice.

# 6 Atomic Martian @ 08/31/10 10:52 PM
Im sure all the huge issues will be fixed and some extra stuff but other stuff will also go arry

# 7 WyxHarmon @ 08/31/10 10:57 PM
Pump Fake glitch please I want to win online again.

# 8 ChaoticUT @ 08/31/10 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweezy90
hopefully ea fixes the ai mishaps like when the ball carrier is in the open field and can take it to the house but instead holds the ball w/ 2 hands and lowers the shoulder... and the other day i was playing wake in my OD and it was 4th and 1 and they go for it..they set up in shotgun and run a qb draw, well the qb slides before getting hit right in front of the line of scrimmage and turns it over on downs

Amen to both of those. AI play calling really needs to be changed. Running teams just dont stick with the run and its annoying. Hell I played Penn State in my OD and they passed it 3 times straight.... from theyre own 2 yard line. No team would ever do that, ever. Even Hawaii or SMU would run in that situation, at least once. If they can fix that I think the game will improve 10 fold.

# 9 youALREADYknow @ 08/31/10 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweezy90
hopefully ea fixes the ai mishaps like when the ball carrier is in the open field and can take it to the house but instead holds the ball w/ 2 hands and lowers the shoulder
This was claimed to be fixed in Patch #2, but they only lowered the frequency at which this happens. I still see it at least once per game.

# 10 jjsmitty34 @ 08/31/10 11:54 PM
Holy Heck. right on EA.. Please include a depth chart fix and if possible, in-season progression..

# 11 jfsolo @ 09/01/10 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjsmitty34
Holy Heck. right on EA.. Please include a depth chart fix and if possible, in-season progression..
I don't want to be a wet blanket, but I wouldn't hold out hope for either of these two things getting fixed.

# 12 HiTEqMETHOD @ 09/01/10 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
NCAA team are dropping patches and tuner updates left and right. Whats up with Madden?
To be fair the patches aren't exactly helping a whole lot so I'd say Madden and NCAA are still square in regards to actually improving the game via patches.

# 13 jerryrice4949 @ 09/01/10 12:22 AM
I also hope the fix the depth chart problems but don't have much faith it will actually happen since it has never even been acknowledged by the developers.

# 14 DubTrey1 @ 09/01/10 01:24 AM
Great news. Just hope they correct and tune the major flaws that are holding this game back... The zone coverage is one I hope is addressed as well as all others already posted here.

# 15 Spanky @ 09/01/10 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
NCAA team are dropping patches and tuner updates left and right. Whats up with Madden?
Quality over quantity. That's what matters.

# 16 LoWw @ 09/01/10 01:46 AM
Have they announced what is addressed in the patch?

# 17 Special27K @ 09/01/10 04:26 AM
-Depth Charts
-Pump Fake
-Schedules

# 18 Ball_Bag @ 09/01/10 05:34 AM
I wonder if anything has been tweaked with regards to the majority of option runs resulting in negative yardage. I'm not very hopeful.

# 19 Deegeezy @ 09/01/10 07:31 AM
EA usually doesn't say stuff like this unless they believe it to be true. The "possibly" part is just a fallback just in case in doesn't happen the way they want. I wouldn't be surprised if the patch comes out today or first thing in the morning.

# 20 russwg1970 @ 09/01/10 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddert
I'd just like my game to work again, Like at all. That'd be nice.
How is your game not working? If you're going to bitch... at least do it for a valid reason.

It would be nice if they gave a general overview of what they were looking at patching. If it's a possibility that the patch will be out this week, then I would assume what is being fixed has already been decided.

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.