Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Just in case you missed the Operation Sports Radio Show #2 with Chris Sanner and Senior Staff Writer, Christian McLeod. It was announced that we could possibly see NCAA Football 11 patch #3 as early as this week.

You can catch the replay of the show, right here.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Deegeezy @ 09/01/10 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaikio
Do dynasties need to be restarted to take advantage of fixes from NCAA patches or will they patch existing dynasties?
...........nope

# 62 fistofrage @ 09/01/10 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel10
And just praying that this doesn't introduce a new glitch ala the pump fake glitch.
You better fast, do penance, and donate all your wordly possessions to charity because praying alone won't cut it. They will break something. Just hope what they fix outweighs what they break.

On another note, don't patches come out on Monday's or Tuesday's?

# 63 FrankySox35 @ 09/01/10 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmik58
Some of you are unbelievable in saying that you haven't even started your dynasties yet. I'm in 2017 and loving it because the good far outweighs the bad.

How about fixing the replay system? I'm tired of seeing the last 10 seconds of a replay when the crucial moment has already passed.
I wish I was that far. I haven't been able to test out the progression and recruit ratings since the last patch. Are you getting higher player ratings and better progression in your dynasty that far down the road?

# 64 19 @ 09/01/10 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeGreen
What is/was the problem with Deprh Charts and Schedules? Newbie here.
Schedule Issues :
West Virginia - Plays only 11 Games. Missing game vs. UNLV.
Wisconsin - Plays only 11 Games. Missing game vs. San Jose State.
USC - Missing Game vs. Washington State.
Washington State - Plays only 11 Games. Missing game @ USC.
Boise State - Plays only 11 Games. Missing game @ Nevada.
Nevada - Missing game vs. Boise State.
Utah State only plays 11 Games. Missing game vs. Hawaii.

...and there are many other games where the team that is supposed to be at home IRL is away in the game and vice versa.

# 65 spit_bubble @ 09/01/10 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
I brought this up in the sliders forum, does anyone else have an issue with the band music being too loud?
Yes. I think I have the crowd volume at 60, which keeps it down enough without completely drowning out the rest of the crowd.

It's one of those easily fixable things that... Probably won't get fixed.

# 66 thenextqb19 @ 09/01/10 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
Schedule Issues :

...and there are many other games where the team that is supposed to be at home IRL is away in the game and vice versa.
Wow.... didnt know it was that many messed up schedules.... sigh.

# 67 Jewbaccah1 @ 09/01/10 06:21 PM
Fixed progressions and disconnect issue only from EA....pump fake pass glitch and schedules the same...no gameplay changes from what I can tell...

# 68 ndfan1993 @ 09/01/10 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewbaccah1
Fixed progressions and disconnect issue only from EA....pump fake pass glitch and schedules the same...no gameplay changes from what I can tell...
What are you talking about?

# 69 Spanky @ 09/01/10 06:50 PM
Quote:
Uh, son, the third patch isn't out yet. But thanks for playing.

# 70 huskerwr38 @ 09/01/10 06:52 PM
Quote:

# 71 supdog @ 09/01/10 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticUT
Amen to both of those. AI play calling really needs to be changed. Running teams just dont stick with the run and its annoying. Hell I played Penn State in my OD and they passed it 3 times straight.... from theyre own 2 yard line. No team would ever do that, ever. Even Hawaii or SMU would run in that situation, at least once. If they can fix that I think the game will improve 10 fold.
The run\pass ratio can be fixed with coaching sliders but I agree that the ai playcalling needs fixed.

# 72 Jewbaccah1 @ 09/01/10 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38

Wasn't that the 3rd one today?

# 73 Solidice @ 09/01/10 08:39 PM
Quote:
Wasn't that the 3rd one today?
no, there was not a new patch for NCAA 11 today.

# 74 rudyjuly2 @ 09/01/10 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djwlfpack
I really hope that the zone defenses are going to be addressed. It's annoying now that I have to call man-to-man pretty much the entire game b/c if I call a zone, the CPU will rip off big plays pretty much every time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bh446066
I'll answer that. The cpu cannot run the ball effectively on AA, regardless of what you do to the settings/gameplan/sliders. Also, they cannot stop the run. The cpu can't stop the intermediate passing game. There's the well documented glitches regarding depth charts/scheduling/pump fakes. That, in my humble opinion, is "not working...not at all." If the level you prefer to play on is not functional, then the game is broken.
I whole heartedly agree with these.

*I want the cpu run game addressed/ cpu run block & human rush defense sliders made more powerful.
*I want zone defenses to actually be useful
*I want option runs and shotgun runs to work better, particularly for the cpu otherwise the 120 ways to win is meaningless.
*I'd like to see the cpu blitz less, especially on Heisman and certainly on 3rd down

# 75 Bmore @ 09/01/10 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextqb19
Wow.... didnt know it was that many messed up schedules.... sigh.
I didn't either. How does something so important to the game get screwed up that bad?

# 76 Bumble14 @ 09/01/10 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I whole heartedly agree with these.

*I want the cpu run game addressed/ cpu run block & human rush defense sliders made more powerful.
*I want zone defenses to actually be useful
*I want option runs and shotgun runs to work better, particularly for the cpu otherwise the 120 ways to win is meaningless.
*I'd like to see the cpu blitz less, especially on Heisman and certainly on 3rd down
I just want to see everything patch 2 and tuner set 1 added removed except for dirty jerseys and lack of dynasty progression. The game played great before- I'm not quite sure why they messed with it as much as they did.

# 77 TermiNader @ 09/02/10 12:10 AM
Not to mention that USC plays Stanford on the road, not at home....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
Schedule Issues :

# 78 rudyjuly2 @ 09/02/10 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumble14
I just want to see everything patch 2 and tuner set 1 added removed except for dirty jerseys and lack of dynasty progression. The game played great before- I'm not quite sure why they messed with it as much as they did.
I'm not sure either but I do think that toning down the outside running game was a good improvement along with progression. Other than that I agree they should put the other stuff back and I'll play a bunch of other games tuning the sliders again.

# 79 Jewbaccah1 @ 09/02/10 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
You need to take a picture of the patch with your screen name, and pm it to a mod before you can post impressions.
nah I really dont thanks though...

# 80 Buckeyes_Doc @ 09/02/10 09:27 AM
Quote:
Where did you get the first patch at? If you got it in the Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, general area at any mom and pop stores please pm me.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.