Home
NBA Elite 11 News Post

*Click here to view the new NBA Elite 11 screenshots.

Features

Hands-On Control
NBA ELITE 11 reinvents the entire basketball experience by allowing you to take control and showcase your skills. For the first time in a basketball video game, all elements of the experience are based on skill, not luck. With the left stick controlling your feet, and the right stick controlling your hands (one-to-one dribbling, shooting, passing, stealing, blocking etc), NBA ELITE 11 offers the most authentic basketball experience yet.

Real Physics
Radically improved game physics rid the days of locked animated sequences leaving you in control of the player at all times. When you drive aggressively to the net and go up with authority, you can be sure that whoever is standing in your way has a pretty good chance of getting tossed to the ground.

Real AI
Driven by the technology of other best in class EA SPORTS titles like Fight Night and NHL, NBA ELITE 11 offers CPU play that truly plays like a real human. Thousands of captured moves (including some captured by Kevin Durant himself) play back when the CPU is on offense. The end result is CPU offensive moves which are extremely responsive and mimic what a user player would do. There are Real AI sequences for dribble moves, post moves, shots, and signature player moves.

Become Legendary
You’re the ultimate star in the all-new Become Legendary - Be a Pro mode. Pick up the demo and start your career in the Jordan Draft Showcase to get drafted into the NBA! Once you land on your new NBA team, work your way through the 23 Legend Levels creating your own unique career, making ESPN headlines and gaining endorsement deals on your way to becoming legendary.

ESPN In-Game Broadcasting
Our primary focus for presentation this year was to integrate the authentic ESPN broadcast package. With this year’s game feeling more like real NBA basketball than ever before, we wanted to make sure that it looked and sounded just like a real NBA game on ESPN. We’re bringing you a dynamic, exciting and realistic experience like no other in which you will truly believe you are in the game.

EASBA
Online Team Play in past iterations of the NBA franchise has been popular, but lacked a sense of player and team progression. For NBA ELITE 11, we created the EA SPORTS Basketball Association; an online multi-player league, complete with your own created player and created teams. If it sounds familiar it is because we have taken a page from NHL’s EASHL (which has over half a million users).

NBA Jam
Included with the purchase of NBA ELITE 11 is a one-time downloadable code that will enable users to access three modes of NBA JAM – Play Now, Classic Campaign and Online. Already set to revolutionize the way basketball simulation games are played, the inclusion of NBA JAM will make NBA ELITE 11 the ultimate basketball video game experience available on the Xbox360.

Game: NBA Elite 11Reader Score: 2/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
NBA Elite 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Jamin23 @ 09/01/10 08:12 PM
One gripe about the game is the numbers and letters on the jerseys don't look like they are stitched on. They look like they are screen printed.

# 22 Ermolli @ 09/01/10 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
yeah and you believe that......lol, skin tones are just off
I'm not believing, I'm just saying

# 23 mlp111 @ 09/01/10 08:13 PM
overall, they look pretty good, despite the dry skin tone, but must say that the shoes and accessories are on point, high res shoes looking great, calf sleeves with socks look great, thats one thing that elite has going that the other game has yet to get right (calf sleeves and socks)...... but the skin tones are bad and off

# 24 Jano @ 09/01/10 08:22 PM
Hmm LBJ does look a lil like Freeway but I can see SOME of his real face in that pic. I think it needs some minor touch ups for it to be perfect.

KD looks good though...EA needs to brighten up the players skin tone they look a lil ashy in some spots.

But then when I look at that KG pic in the other thread his skin looks a little brighter so maybe they were trying to simulate players sweat. Overall though I like them they are much better then that glossy look they had last year.

# 25 23 @ 09/01/10 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazza619
Brandon Roy looks too dark IMO
You should see Javale McGee lol

# 26 neptuneniq @ 09/01/10 08:29 PM
Graphics are a definite upgrade

Elite should definitely fine tune their Dunk Packages for each player...cuz after seeing all these off the walls in elite and now Dwight Howard doing that dunk, it needs to be tweaked

# 27 bmgoff11 @ 09/01/10 08:29 PM
lebron looks just like lebron when he has his beard grew out all the pics look real good no cartoon look to me great job elite so far

# 28 23 @ 09/01/10 08:31 PM
They did look kinda comic book like on the tv man

# 29 Jano @ 09/01/10 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
You should see Javale McGee lol
Yea I remember seeing him at the event he is waaaaaay too dark... What's up with the light skinned brotha's getting no love haha!

# 30 chackett12 @ 09/01/10 08:36 PM
skin tone is off and also it seems likes theres a lack off muscle or is that just me? Cause i know dwight has some cannons for arms

# 31 fatleg3 @ 09/01/10 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocboyz101
LMAO crack a 40 when the sun go down!

/end What we do

I like the lebron screen though.
And I bet it be a hotter summer, grab a onion Yes the roc gets down, you hot now, listen up, dont you know cops whole purpose is to lock us down

# 32 RIZDRAVER @ 09/01/10 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Man
Are those screenshots or real pics?
You have some of the most sig worthy posts, man.

# 33 gmix411 @ 09/01/10 08:54 PM
No mention of an improved dynasty mode? Hope they can still give bogut and durant goatees.

# 34 punyweakling @ 09/01/10 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptuneniq
Graphics are a definite upgrade

Elite should definitely fine tune their Dunk Packages for each player...cuz after seeing all these off the walls in elite and now Dwight Howard doing that dunk, it needs to be tweaked
Yeah dude, there are OLD dunks still in Live. Dunks that have been in there for a long time. Next year they need to AI up their dunks and build real time physics attempts at dunks etc.

I've ALWAYS thought a hoops game needed to get Natural Motion's Euphoria team involved. Like with Backbreakers "No two tackles are the same" - a hoops game needs that for dunks and collisions too.

# 35 elprez98 @ 09/01/10 08:59 PM
For some reason when I see Lebron, he kinda looks like Jermaine O'neal to me.

# 36 CaptainCharisma @ 09/01/10 09:04 PM
fantastic , now wheres the 5v5 gameplay

# 37 killah13600 @ 09/01/10 09:22 PM
it looks ok... but its just too dry looking to me.. IDK

# 38 RayDog253 @ 09/01/10 09:47 PM
Is it the build of the game, or is that the textures the NBA uni's will using this year?

I tried to GOOGLE it, but came up with nothing.

# 39 CaptainCharisma @ 09/01/10 09:51 PM
is it just me or did EA jus use these screenshots as a way to cop out for no giving us the 5vs5 gameplay video

# 40 RayDog253 @ 09/01/10 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCharisma
is it just me or did EA jus use these screenshots as a way to cop out for no giving us the 5vs5 gameplay video
Uhhh, They have the video. It's being uploaded to YOUTUBE as we speak....

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.