NBA 2K11 News Post

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 HMcCoy @ 09/03/10 01:00 AM
Quote:
That will never happen.^^^^

What? Stern wearing a burgundy suit with a lime green shirt? Or Rondell Sheridan following up a succesful run on Disney's That's So Raven with an NBA championship after having his head transplanted onto the body of a catatonic white man.

"Don't call it a comeback!"

# 42 Eman5805 @ 09/03/10 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by domidomdomz
Hey, at least Stern got some new suit and tie for the NBA Draft. lol.
Oh God...

David Stern looks like he died that coat with Kool-Aid.

# 43 LeBronistheKing @ 09/03/10 01:22 AM
Are you serious or being sarcastic? Because I believe that is a screenshot from 2K10.

# 44 King_B_Mack @ 09/03/10 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NS HeLLaDOPe
Smh still "NO" CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY LOGO on the jerseys in the finals really was hoping for it this year...
You know that's from last year's game right? It's confirmed that Finals patches are in this year.

# 45 Boilerbuzz @ 09/03/10 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strekedesire
wow you can now demand trades! sounds awesome

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._4537693_n.jpg
Depends on how it's done. If I can just demand a trade and get traded all the time - that's booty. If the only downside is that it's denied and nothing else? Boo!

I want the trade demand to be a risk in my popularity. A BIG one. If it's granted, I REALLY want to feel the consequences. Players don't just demand trades for the hell of it. There's a huge risk and we should feel that.

# 46 Boilerbuzz @ 09/03/10 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjames

You 2k guys must be stoked everyone is so excited for this game.
I wouldn't be. People tend to get over-excited. There will be much whining about 2K11 for SOME reason whether or not the game is great or not. Trust me.

# 47 King_B_Mack @ 09/03/10 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Depends on how it's done. If I can just demand a trade and get traded all the time - that's booty. If the only downside is that it's denied and nothing else? Boo!

I want the trade demand to be a risk in my popularity. A BIG one. If it's granted, I REALLY want to feel the consequences. Players don't just demand trades for the hell of it. There's a huge risk and we should feel that.
I think this risk may be in there. Didn't the insight or something say that one of the questions you may be asked about in your press conferences might be regarding your trade demands and your local popularity will take a hit when they find out about you demanding out?

# 48 chackett12 @ 09/03/10 02:32 AM
is that bledsoe from kentucky in that picture playing d ??

# 49 portlandblazer @ 09/03/10 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs

thanks. i obviously wasnt able to see all the pics.

# 50 GreatestEver @ 09/24/10 09:59 PM
Hmm if I demand for a trade, I want people to burn my Jersey!

# 51 yungflo @ 09/24/10 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by domidomdomz
Hey, at least Stern got some new suit and tie for the NBA Draft. lol.
was this 2k10? is that a mod? at least they got the trophy right. a few years back, it was laker yellow-gold with no reflection lol.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.