Home
NHL 11 News Post

What: OS Radio Show

When: Tomorrow Night at 9pm EST!

Where: We will be live on BlogTalkRadio!

Hosts: Our Executive Editor Chris Sanner as well as NHL 11 Reviewer Caley Roark and NHL Slapshot Reviewer Christian McLeod..

Topic: We will be discussing the NHL games, breaking them down and giving some advice to gamers who are on the fence about these titles. We will also be taking calls to get your thoughts on the games. Be sure to listen live!

Previous Shows: You can listen to previous broadcasts by heading to BTR or by adding our show to iTunes!

Game: NHL 11Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 36 - View All
NHL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 CeltBhoy33 @ 09/06/10 10:10 PM
Loving this keep it up mates!
Cheers.

# 2 TIm @ 09/07/10 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
What: OS Radio Show

When: Tomorrow Night at 9pm EST!

Where: We will be live on BlogTalkRadio!

Hosts: Our Executive Editor Chris Sanner as well as NHL 11 Reviewer Caley Roark and NHL Slapshot Reviewer Christian McLeod..

Topic: We will be discussing the NHL games, breaking them down and giving some advice to gamers who are on the fence about these titles. We will also be taking calls to get your thoughts on the games. Be sure to listen live!

Previous Shows: You can listen to previous broadcasts by heading to BTR or by adding our show to iTunes!
How long before the OS RAdIO Show is on Archive... I will not be able to make the live event as I will be at work.. Then will have NHL 11 in hand on the way home at 11:30pm.. With 2 day's off Being Wed and Thursday.. No sleep in my future LOL

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.