Home
FIFA 11 News Post

EA Sports have posted part 2 of their FIFA Soccer 11 Producer blog, going over career mode.

Quote:
"Today I want to pick up the pace a bit and go through my first season with VfB Stuttgart. As for Career Mode features, I will provide you with more insight on how the CPU managed teams transfer players, talk about the injury problems I had to deal with, and what happened at the end of Season 1.

My first season gets going with an easy 2-0 win in a friendly vs. Ramenskoye. It wasn’t a great game, but it showed me that Pavel Pogrebnyak will be a really important player for me this season. He is the only player on my team with a “Specialty”. By overpowering 2 defenders and heading home the opening goal of the game, he proves that he deserves his “Strength” Personality badge. Unfortunately I tire out my Virtual Pro and at the end of the match he suffers an injury. After the match, I get told about the extent and severity of the injury via an email. The press has also taken note of the injury and it gets mentioned in the latest news…"

Game: FIFA Soccer 11Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PC / PS2 / PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 16 - View All
FIFA Soccer 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Krebstar @ 09/09/10 01:43 PM
Goal updates during your match from other league matches is a fantastic addition.

# 2 Ermolli @ 09/09/10 01:53 PM
Nice read, it look good.

# 3 JRod @ 09/09/10 03:36 PM
Looks better than the career mode in 10.

Added to the ability to see other leagues and teams.
Added a longer sim ability.
Did away with form.

Not sure if injuries and fatigue will be modeled better but we'll see.

# 4 rooney8 @ 09/09/10 06:38 PM
I was hopeful at first but the more I read this isn't good enough for me. The injuries are a big concearn and player transfers. $60+million for Samir Nasri is ridiculous. David Villa cost less than that.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.