Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

The NCAA Football 11 patch #3 is available now for the 360.

*UPDATE: Live Tuning Pack 3 has been released.

Here are the details, for those of you that don't know what is included.

Quote:
Title Update 3 (TU3)

* The pump fake exploit was resolved. The entire defense will no longer rush the QB after a pump fake.
* Resolved an issue with setting SS/ FS to QB Spy and then blitzing, virtually unblocked.
* Increased the Overall rating for incoming freshman. This resulted in one and two star freshman coming in at a higher overall rating.
* In Season Progression is back! Players once again have the ability to get a slight boost to their ratings during the season.
* There was an issue with Hawaii's home schedule causing conflicts with particular teams. This has been resolved. In particular, teams in the Pac 10 and the WAC will now have the correct number of conference games.
* Resolved an issue with the Rush Defense slider where they were only impacting defensive line special moves. They have been adjusted to also impact win/loss chances for blocking.

Live Tuning Pack 3 (LTP3)

* Kick Power/Kick Accuracy progression for Kickers and Punters was adjusted to be in line with the new incoming freshmen. Kickers and punters will now progress in line with other players, but will start with a higher average overall due to the improved recruit ratings in the patch.
* Increased Awareness progression for all positions.
* Increased progression slightly for Elusiveness, Spin Move, and Juke Move for Wide Receivers.
* Increased progression of the Tackle rating for Corner Backs to be in line with WR skill ratings (Juke, Spin, and Elusiveness).
* Reduced the frequency of defenders successfully jumping the snap. Also adjusted how frequently they would jump early when the offense performed a fake snap.
* Tuned Man Coverage so defenders will not jump in front of routes so early. They will still jump the route, but not as early, or frequently, as before.
* Adjusted in season progression to be in line with higher rated incoming freshmen.
* Tuned Incoming freshman to better match the spread on the default rosters.
* Tuned team prestige progression to be in line with the changes to incoming freshmen.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 bnoe1023 @ 09/09/10 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsboan11
LOL and so the married life begins...waiting for her to be gone so you can just have some time alone with your 360.
Exactly! It wouldn't be so bad if we had another TV, but we're saving money right now living in a studio apartment so I can only play when she's gone

# 62 mavfan21 @ 09/09/10 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkeus
Not being married far outweighs the negatives of being married as well.

Hey, I am not trying to down married people. As for me, the bachelor life is still awesome!

Oh, and you just got married. Give it time newlywed....
Sorry. I disagree. Having "relations" guaranteed a couple times a week is far better than hoping and praying for "relations" someday.

It's also nice having dinner cooked every night (got lucky, she loves to cook), companionship, etc.

But before this thread turns into an Oprah episode (it may be too late), let's get back on topic:

Any of you unemployed or college guys that are home seeing if in-season progression is working on our patch/tuner?

# 63 Solidice @ 09/09/10 12:54 PM
in-season progression is working for me. it is not as big of a in-season progression like it was in NCAA 10, but it seems to be working as "advertized" (a slight boost)

mostly seen it give a +1 to awareness.

# 64 Buckeyes_Doc @ 09/09/10 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsboan11
LOL and so the married life begins...waiting for her to be gone so you can just have some time alone with your 360.
LOL, my wife was gone from Thursday-Monday lask week and it was heaven.

Just in time for college football kickoff. I literally played NCAA football and watched football for 4 days straight.

Now she's home and she wants that whole, attention thing.

# 65 charter04 @ 09/09/10 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
in-season progression is working for me. it is not as big of a in-season progression like it was in NCAA 10, but it seems to be working as "advertized" (a slight boost)

mostly seen it give a +1 to awareness.
That's good. I was hoping it wouldn't be too much.

# 66 HuskAir @ 09/09/10 01:05 PM
Are you guys just mainly defaulting your sliders...?

# 67 bnoe1023 @ 09/09/10 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
Great read...I can testify that the "stressful day at work" method is money.
LOL that article is awesome! I'll definitely be employing these strategies ASAP

# 68 AUChase @ 09/09/10 01:17 PM
yay! maybe everyone will stop crying now.

# 69 blazer003 @ 09/09/10 01:27 PM
Jesus, finally. Not sure about this patch, or this game in general, but lets give it a shot. At least I can try to play online again.

# 70 charter04 @ 09/09/10 01:36 PM
I played an play now game with my sliders. I think i have Play Makers from this site. I used Arkansas (as usual) against Texas A & M. The CPU running game is better. It didn't feel like a cheat, it just seems like the backs run better to the holes and run up field better. The draw play was killing me. I was down 14 to 7 when I quit playing. They do a better job against the pass. I could have still moved the ball and could have stop them but it seems to be really improved. My defense was a B so getting shredded is not unrealistic. Haven't looked at dynasty stuff yet.

One more thing. My man to man coverage seemed weaker. I have low 80's rated corners so who knows what a shut down corner would do. In real life even Peterson from LSU can just shut down everybody. Case and point: The UNC WR.

# 71 wilson2k11 @ 09/09/10 01:37 PM
I would of liked them to fix the Play Action passing. Seems like every time I do a PA I get sacked or theres a mad rush on the QB, and NO ONE ever bites on the PA, not the lineman, and the rest of the defense sure doesn't. No one is ever open when doing a PA. And this is while having 200+ rush yds having rushed 20-30+ times in a game, still nothing on the PA. Anyone else see that same problem?

# 72 charter04 @ 09/09/10 01:39 PM
I mean can't shut down everybody

# 73 Darkeus @ 09/09/10 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Your both right. When I was in my early 20's being single was awesome. About mid twenties it got old. Now I am 31 and have been marred 6 years and couldn't imagine how I did it being single. I can't even sleep good when my wife is gone for the night. Both life styles defiantly have their perk's. 6 years is a long time to get good at certain things. Wink Wink.

Oh, wait we were talking about the updates. Has anyone tried them to see if they work right?

Lol... Ironically, I am 32. Still loving teh single life. For now.... I must admit it is getting old.

But I digress. How is this patch working for teh 360?

# 74 charter04 @ 09/09/10 01:41 PM
I have never really had trouble with PA. You just have to get rid of the ball faster. I am pretty successful normally with PA. I didn't try that out yet to see if it is improved. I read the PS3 guys say it was better.

# 75 Darkeus @ 09/09/10 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
Sorry. I disagree. Having "relations" guaranteed a couple times a week is far better than hoping and praying for "relations" someday.
Praying? Not here hombre!

I am more about my free time anyway. Love the ladies, love my free time a little more.

Anyway, I digress again. This college boy is not home yet! Can't wait to play!

# 76 Gotmadskillzson @ 09/09/10 02:13 PM
PA pass works well for me. I was playing as Iowa against Michigan and had 2 LB's bite on the PA leaving my TE wide open.

So far from what I seen, the cpu takes a lot of shots down field now. Which is a good thing. Robinson got me for a 49 yard TD pass over the middle. Over all during the game he tried to go deep on me about 10 times, only completed 4 of those passes though.

# 77 Rebel10 @ 09/09/10 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Your both right. When I was in my early 20's being single was awesome. About mid twenties it got old. Now I am 31 and have been marred 6 years and couldn't imagine how I did it being single. I can't even sleep good when my wife is gone for the night. Both life styles defiantly have their perk's. 6 years is a long time to get good at certain things. Wink Wink.
So she's got you doing the laundry, the cleaning, cooking, etc, I presume?

# 78 NDAlum @ 09/09/10 03:09 PM
25 with a girlfriend and no kids. Love it! We see each other 2 days a week due to our jobs. Plenty of NCAA time for me!

Patch notes:

Zone works! Thank goodness!
Good defenders can cover in man, bad ones can't. LBs out there who are on WRs are going to get torched unless they have good skills.

That's all that matters to me lol

# 79 charter04 @ 09/09/10 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel10
So she's got you doing the laundry, the cleaning, cooking, etc, I presume?
Not me. I help her with somethings because I want to but she is a stay at home mom, so she gets that stuff done. I have it about as good as it gets. Plus we are working on having another baby. So, I am pretty set for now.

# 80 charter04 @ 09/09/10 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
25 with a girlfriend and no kids. Love it! We see each other 2 days a week due to our jobs. Plenty of NCAA time for me!

Patch notes:

Zone works! Thank goodness!
Good defenders can cover in man, bad ones can't. LBs out there who are on WRs are going to get torched unless they have good skills.

That's all that matters to me lol
Sounds good.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.