Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 yungflo @ 09/10/10 08:36 PM
Do they finally have Kobe's dunk package right? two handed slam!

# 62 WTF @ 09/10/10 08:36 PM
I agree price... this is going to make a HUGE difference in the game. Already, the game is looking absolutely stellar. I'm keeping my anticipation level at bay, but it's difficult seeing the play system.

And Czar, do you're thing man. The vast majority of people here at OS are loving these videos showcasing playcalling. I know this is the one thing that I was looking more forward to than anything. Excellent work.

# 63 yungflo @ 09/10/10 08:38 PM
lol whats kobe doing wearing generics at 4:47?

# 64 blingballa333 @ 09/10/10 08:38 PM
They have Kobe's moves and jumper to a T this year.

Great Job 2K!

And Czar, my man, GREAT job with this video. I liked how much footage of 2K11 you showed in this one.

# 65 mrprice33 @ 09/10/10 08:39 PM
Yeah. They've basically addressed all of my complaints with this series. Very happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I agree price... this is going to make a HUGE difference in the game. Already, the game is looking absolutely stellar. I'm keeping my anticipation level at bay, but it's difficult seeing the play system.

And Czar, do you're thing man. The vast majority of people here at OS are loving these videos showcasing playcalling. I know this is the one thing that I was looking more forward to than anything. Excellent work.

# 66 yungflo @ 09/10/10 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Czar your a better man than me, with some of these silly comments your getting, I would cut it off here......were getting brand new 2k11 footage and people find something to complain about...SMH

I appreciate the time and effort man...I just spent 2 hours editing something for work so I know it can be a tedious process....keep up the good work and I look forward to more vids..
I agree you should see the youtube comments..

# 67 bbolo84 @ 09/10/10 08:40 PM
That vid was nice. Really like how the cpu Kobe was trying to get open. Great job this year guys.

# 68 illmatic174 @ 09/10/10 08:43 PM
""Good defense here, but with momentum jumpers .... Not Really."

# 69 Gmoney2002 @ 09/10/10 08:45 PM
Man...keep dem comin" loving this. Kobe's jumper looks MUCH better this year.

# 70 turftickler @ 09/10/10 08:53 PM
That's some eye candy right there. This game looks beautiful. I don't even know what I'm going to do first anymore. Last year, My Player was the first thing I did, but this year, there are so many options. MJ this, MJ that, my player, dunk contest, and not to mention....... oh, I guess I can't talk about that one, yet.

# 71 TheBadazz @ 09/10/10 08:55 PM
Another stellar job Czar. I need more! (sounding like a crackhead)

This is going to be a long weekend.

# 72 Boilerbuzz @ 09/10/10 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qontrolz
great vid again Czar ! thx man

i'm speachless on how good the all stuff looks and moves..

btw.. these animations on odom's 1 vs 1 are pure beauty <3

cant wait for monday and ur 4th vid !!! bring us the heat : P
I like the fact that he looks like a swingman and not a guard.

# 73 qnzballa5 @ 09/10/10 09:01 PM
looks like they lied about the high banking layups that are unnecessary that was supposedly fixed. Pau Gasol wide open shoots ball hard and it drops in magically lol, even russel wesbrook by himself on the other video, maybe this is also the build before they" fixed it" i hope.

One more thing, beside Lamar Odoms sizeups dribble that was so realistic i might add i havent seen da czar go in on the iso motion. Wasup wit dat? Loved kobes dunk tho, the way he moved it in the air to get away from the potential block swipe from Duncan was very kobe'esque. Kobe aint about over the top dunks anymore and it looks like 2k11 captured it well in this case.

# 74 Goffs @ 09/10/10 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qnzballa5
looks like they lied about the high banking layups that are unnecessary that was supposedly fixed.
oh god! theres a thread just below this one! take a look at it!

# 75 blingballa333 @ 09/10/10 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qnzballa5
looks like they lied about the high banking layups that are unnecessary that was supposedly fixed. Pau Gasol wide open shoots ball hard and it drops in magically lol, even russel wesbrook by himself on the other video, maybe this is also the build before they" fixed it" i hope.

One more thing, beside Lamar Odoms sizeups dribble that was so realistic i might add i havent seen da czar go in on the iso motion. Wasup wit dat? Loved kobes dunk tho, the way he moved it in the air to get away from the potential block swipe from Duncan was very kobe'esque. Kobe aint about over the top dunks anymore and it looks like 2k11 captured it well in this case.
Mike Wang already stated that the high-banking shots were fixed after this build of the game. The build Czar is using for these videos is from early August.

# 76 23 @ 09/10/10 09:07 PM
This is absolutely fantastic!!

Broke down one of the most complicated offenses in minutes lol

All of those Kobe momentum jumpers were as sweet as apple pie.. no way
anyone could not enjoy seeing that.. that was nuts

Sage/Czar you guys did your thing... dont trip off the comments off base here.

ITS A PLAYBOOKS VIDEO BABY! If you want controls go see the sticks/control video instead, this aint about the highlights, its about breaking down the strategy, the execution, sportscenter at its best!!!

I love it!!

# 77 Moshood @ 09/10/10 09:12 PM
That was Intimidating in the sense that I have no ********* clue how I'm going to stop **** on defense with all that to deal with from such a powerhouse team with that many weapons. This game is scary real and I'm dead serious. The strategy and depth is off the ******* charts. It's actually going to take knowledge of the sport to compete or your going to get *********** stomped and sent home looking foolish. I don't see how this could possibly not go down as THE GREATEST SPORTS GAME OF ALL TIME EVER MADE.

# 78 23 @ 09/10/10 09:13 PM
Im not going to let the great work done by my client go without saying

This video was fantastic man.. the intro is still nice... the plays executed, the contact, the CPU breaking Czar down for a shot, then right into real deal of the meat and potatoes of each team

You realize this is going to keep your association fresh, and ... wait for it...............CHANGE THE WAY YOU PLAY BASKETBALL.

You will never be able to sleep on defense and lull your way through a game this time.

# 79 phant030 @ 09/10/10 09:13 PM
****waits on Czar to bring back classic intro****

Definitely love the simple, yet complex playcalling. You don't worry about getting bogged down trying to score...opportunities come a lot more naturally where you don't feel as stress/frustrated when playing. You can deal w/ a miss or a lost possession better b/c you know good basketball can still get you a win.

# 80 23 @ 09/10/10 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshood
That was Intimidating in the sense that I have no ********* clue how I'm going to stop **** on defense with all that to deal with from such a powerhouse team with that many weapons. This game is scary real and I'm dead serious. The strategy and depth is off the ******* charts. It's actually going to take knowledge of the sport to compete or your going to get *********** stomped and sent home looking foolish. I don't see how this could possibly not go down as THE GREATEST SPORTS GAME OF ALL TIME EVER MADE.

Yes sir thats exactly what im saying... Im almost certain that you'll end up failing if you dont play to your teams style

I can see alot of guys initially posting on here like 2k7.. about how they're getting their ends handed to them

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.