NBA 2K11 News Post

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 LHead2 @ 09/13/10 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Work
Dont know if anyone caught this ... and its something little but ..... looks like you can now wear any jersey any time ... notice ATL wearing their alternates at home and NO wearing their homes on the road ... i like
Yep. This was the first thing I noticed as well. A nice touch that we've been complaining about 2k not having for a while now.

# 102 youngfaze01 @ 09/13/10 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Work
Dont know if anyone caught this ... and its something little but ..... looks like you can now wear any jersey any time ... notice ATL wearing their alternates at home and NO wearing their homes on the road ... i like
Yeah, I noticed that. It's definitely a great touch to the game. Now we don't have choose to play home or away to get the jersey we want. Nice.

# 103 23 @ 09/13/10 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar

There is pressure when you capture for OS though cause any little mistake and THey are ready to start clowning your skillset...ROTFLOL. But there is no excuse for that terrible hoops ronnie...LOL
Now who told him trying to go And 1 with Crawford was smart basketball?

He missed the 10 teams in 10 days videos You dont even have to ask me if he did, I know... but the CPU in this game just cemented me... I liked what I saw alot

# 104 The 24th Letter @ 09/13/10 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Now who told him trying to go And 1 with Crawford was smart basketball?
Maybe the same person who told Jamal Crwford that lol

# 105 Goffs @ 09/13/10 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
I agree. I'm just praying they fix the PiP. What difficulty/gamestyle was this on?
jeez just read Ronnies twitter he pretty much answers everthing...

http://twitter.com/ronnie2K

not askin you to join either since i dont have one...all you need to do is read all the info is there from the cheeser himself...

OT: i was wondering where the Hawks mascot was...i thought they didnt have him ingame like Miami's...he shows up in the end in that zoomed out shot when Okafor gets injured...

# 106 yungflo @ 09/13/10 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
lol i think thats just how Ronnie plays
who played heat vs suns? I wanna play that guy lol.

# 107 23 @ 09/13/10 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Maybe the same person who told Jamal Crwford that lol
Heh! For real huh lol

Hey Ronnie... real light humor man, I totally appreciate it a great deal.
I wish I was in your shoes on that side. Good stuff!

# 108 TheKasmar @ 09/13/10 07:00 PM
0:39- Chris Paul used a spin on the boxout to try to get better position down low

1:06- Outstanding pull up jumper

1:33- JJ's spin layup into traffic got shut down

3:45- In 2k10 that would have been an easy bucket by West. Good to see they've added more under the rim defense.

I'm most impressed by the footplanting. You can really tell they improved the footwork in all areas.

# 109 BEARYChi @ 09/13/10 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
Wow I can hear the players talking! I heard Paul's voice saying like PEJA PEJA and when he gave the ball to Okafor hes like IS YOURS IS YOURS! WOW!!!
WoW!!!BONE_NER......XD

# 110 RumbleCard @ 09/13/10 07:02 PM
The spacing is miles and miles above what we had last year. Finally we have guys moving outside the 3-point line. Very impressed with the variety of passes in to the post.

# 111 elprez98 @ 09/13/10 07:04 PM
You can't tell me this isn't going to be the best bball game to date.

@2:40 Thornton is sprinting up the court and gets up to the 3-pt line and just as he passes to CP3, there's a very subtle animation where he kicks out his leg as if he was thinking of jacking it up at the line.....amazing.

# 112 btrapp @ 09/13/10 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
I agree. I'm just praying they fix the PiP. What difficulty/gamestyle was this on?

What the heck was wrong with the points in the paint in that video? The defense seemed excellent inside.

# 113 23 @ 09/13/10 07:07 PM
Not really much to complain about here

Contrary to popular belief, this is NOT a way of life

# 114 jspeed04 @ 09/13/10 07:07 PM
Thank you Steve and Ron. I am, however curious to see how the PS3 version is shaping up.

# 115 youvalss @ 09/13/10 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by btrapp
What the heck was wrong with the points in the paint in that video? The defense seemed excellent inside.
Yeah, I don't understand his point. Maybe he wants more pip?

# 116 Goffs @ 09/13/10 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Yeah, I don't understand his point. Maybe he wants more pip?
if he did then he better stick with 2k10...

# 117 blingballa333 @ 09/13/10 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxRocky145xX
its almost impossible do both moves @ especially the speed he did it
No it's not.

# 118 spankdatazz22 @ 09/13/10 07:11 PM
Very nice vid. The full game with all of it's options is gonna be legendary. Looks like they improved on just about all aspects of the game. Really loving the improved movement and spacing. Cpu played really good D w/o looking cheesy while Ronnie was being a little excessive with iso'ing. Arena sounds were great. Shocked that almost all the commentary sounded new - very little recycled which I could've forgiven them for since the commentary was already top-notch last year. Really like how the articulation on the upper body of the player models have improved, as well as the improved crowds/benches.

# 119 23 @ 09/13/10 07:12 PM
More tweets

I don't know if you guys noticed CP3 yelling at Peja or ATL's unis... Too busy saying I don't use screens!
4 minutes ago via web

The two gameplay videos remaining are 76ers(me)-Knicks & Memphis(me)-Portland. Maybe one or both later this week.

Good stuff Ronnie

# 120 Goffs @ 09/13/10 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
More tweets

I don't know if you guys noticed CP3 yelling at Peja or ATL's unis... Too busy saying I don't use screens!
4 minutes ago via web

The two gameplay videos remaining are 76ers(me)-Knicks & Memphis(me)-Portland. Maybe one or both later this week.

Good stuff Ronnie
KNICKS! oh please be at the Garden i want to hear how the organ sounds...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.