Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 NINJAK2 @ 09/13/10 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWiLL02
You forgot 4 Iso.

Bosh is arguably the best isolation 4 in the league.
You are right. I may give a slight edge to Amare though due to the fact he is so fast and strong going at you from the face up position.

# 42 bballdude17 @ 09/13/10 08:56 PM
lets see the pistons with rip running all over the place and double screens everywhere

# 43 jrose57 @ 09/13/10 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Bosh has said that he would not like to play C.
But they really don't have a good or true center, Haslam is definitely a 4 man, Bosh is more of a 5 than him~Big Z sucks now, he is a back up center~Joel Anthony? Nah, not yet~

# 44 Da_Czar @ 09/13/10 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell
anybody notice random players with black shoes on at home in these vids? care to explain anyone?
You have to remember this was a in progress build so one of the artists could have been working on something. Any area of the game can be turned on or off in a build. So until you see the final there is no need to be too concerned with what your seeing. They don't clean those up just cause someone is capturing. The game is constantly a work in progress and different area's.. sound , art, gameplay could be turning different things on and off while they are working.

# 45 Da_Czar @ 09/13/10 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
I know I am asking too much but if you can do all 30 teams in the NBA, man, I am saving all those videos into my own computer just so I can rewatch them and even use them on my team in real life~ I really want to see the Raptors, I want to see how 2K gives Bargarni those 3 pointer looks, and also want to see Heat, how the plays will give Bosh, Wade, and James equal looks, and also want to see Bulls, which is the team I will be using for assocation, and the rest that I would like also would be the Bucks, Philly, Orlando, Warriors~
I said in another thread I will do cut down versions for more teams once I have the game. NOT all at once and maybe not all of them. But without all the extra production overhead I can get to more demonstration and analysis in less time. So they won't be as pretty but the information will be there.

# 46 Da_Czar @ 09/13/10 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ut_jazz
nice video, though I would have loved to see some D-Will to Big Al PnR action i mean that is the play the jazz are famous for after all.
I think they are equally well known for both ( debatable of course ) but I thought this would be more interesting than just seeing some screen rolls.

# 47 amedawg00 @ 09/13/10 09:06 PM
Coming from a Jazz fan...preciate the efforts Czar. Gave me a head start on some plays to utilize out of the box when the game drops.

I really hope they upped Millsap's ratings in 2K11. Him being a tweener (an undersized PF), he was damn near useless in 2K10. I really hope the Paul Millsaps', Jason Maxiell, Amir Johnsons' (hell, name any tweener out there) can be utilized to their strengths, namely bangin' on the boards, even though they're under sized.

For years, 2K has always placed a premium on verticals as the preeminent rating for grabbing rebounds. Hopefully this has been addressed!

# 48 aloncho11 @ 09/13/10 09:17 PM
Nice Jazz plays!

# 49 Regalo @ 09/13/10 09:25 PM
Dope as usual. I've never been so happy to see an open look. I've always called plays every year, being all masochistic about it because they pretty much sucked, so I can't wait to finally play some real basketball.

# 50 kareem434 @ 09/13/10 09:30 PM
My question is In my player mode will it be a holding the ball to long skill point take away while waiting for your teamates to set up for a play?

# 51 bbolo84 @ 09/13/10 09:34 PM
Great job Czar. I can't imagine how tough it is making sure you get the footage down pat for these videos. Thanks for taking the time out to do these. Much appreciated.

# 52 23 @ 09/13/10 09:42 PM
Man that offense is complex..

I know im going to hate playing against that team just like in real life in sure teams can never slack off against the Jazz

For the fact you even understand Jerry Sloan's offense deserves props, let alone demonstrate it in a video visual for the playcalling impaired.

Keep it up Czar... you're made for this stuff

# 53 bballdude17 @ 09/13/10 09:45 PM
you can keep on running the flex offense again and again because there are so many different ways you can get anyone the ball. like you saw with bell

# 54 eko718 @ 09/13/10 09:46 PM
I liked this vid. D Williams looks formidable.

# 55 Vast @ 09/13/10 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Man that offense is complex..

I know im going to hate playing against that team just like in real life in sure teams can never slack off against the Jazz

For the fact you even understand Jerry Sloan's offense deserves props, let alone demonstrate it in a video visual for the playcalling impaired.

Keep it up Czar... you're made for this stuff
Co-sign.

Thanks Professor Czar. I learned alot in class today. Much much much appreciated.

# 56 NINJAK2 @ 09/13/10 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus
when people think about players, they think of their highlights. When you say he doesent do that, that will say "but he can, he dunked on blah-blah" [ insert youtube vid].
True, but that is the perfect counterpoint when someone says X player should not be able to (insert action). Let's say X player can dunk in real life and he has a rating in the video game allowing him to perform said action. There is no work around from not seeing said action happen more than it would in real life in a video game-especially when a user is in control.

# 57 elprez98 @ 09/13/10 10:11 PM
I think that was your best one yet, Czar. Very concise, lots of action. I really loved that one.

# 58 BEARYChi @ 09/13/10 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDJHood93
Pretty good video but I would have liked to see Chicago.
ME 2 DEF.....

# 59 J-H!zZl3 @ 09/13/10 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elprez98
I think that was your best one yet, Czar. Very concise, lots of action. I really loved that one.
I agree. I use Utah more than I use the Lakers so it was nice to see some of their plays.

# 60 RipCity71252 @ 09/13/10 10:39 PM
Here's a quick Video I put together of real game footage of three of Utah's plays highlighted in Czar's video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0e6uEA88TA

Per 2k's Facebook page,

Quote:
"We locked our developers in a room and made them NBA footage until their eyes bled."
They were not lying....lol.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.