Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Goffs @ 09/13/10 10:41 PM
^^ very nice rip!

# 62 RipCity71252 @ 09/13/10 10:48 PM
Thanks Goff.

I'm using my Synergy fan subscription to do these and you really get grasp of teams offenses when you can watch 100 D-Will off-screen jumpers 1 after another...haha.

# 63 tcnumba10 @ 09/13/10 10:50 PM
Very insightful and love how intelligent the CPU plays. Also love how we don't have to stand directly inside that blue circle in order for the play to be completed.

# 64 The Snowman @ 09/13/10 10:50 PM
for those who complainin about ''why did he do jazz'' nd wut not shuld be grateful he's showin us these footages at all..so inconsiderate... good job da czar keep them videos comin..

# 65 amedawg00 @ 09/13/10 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Snowman
for those who complainin about ''why did he do jazz'' nd wut not shuld be grateful he's showin us these footages at all..so inconsiderate... good job da czar keep them videos comin..
For the life of me, I have no idea why the Jazz are treated as the red headed step child by so called nba fans. They are only one of the most consistent teams decade in decade out....

Seems like Jerry Sloan and company are only truly appreciated by the hardcore league observers...

# 66 RipCity71252 @ 09/13/10 11:03 PM
Really hope 2k got this play in....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuXgSO7UijI

That and 41 up made up probably at least 75% of D-Will's off-screen scores which is a big part of his offense. Not seeing any of the 21 up play....hhhmmmmm.

Here's a bit of Synergy's breakdown on how D-Will scores.

20% Iso
20% PNR
18% Transition
13% Off-Screen
9% Post-Up

Gosh, I hope they make this available for next season. Sig edits are so easy with this program, and now with authentic playbooks....heaven for NBA Junkies like myself.

# 67 domidomdomz @ 09/13/10 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipCity71252
Here's a quick Video I put together of real game footage of three of Utah's plays highlighted in Czar's video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0e6uEA88TA

Per 2k's Facebook page,

They were not lying....lol.
Nice. Thanks, man.

# 68 Da_Czar @ 09/13/10 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipCity71252
Here's a quick Video I put together of real game footage of three of Utah's plays highlighted in Czar's video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0e6uEA88TA

Per 2k's Facebook page,

They were not lying....lol.
VERY VERY nice RIP. I love it !!!

# 69 Boilerbuzz @ 09/13/10 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
This is just so stupid. Why is there a discussion about ONE dunk playing on a guy that CAN dunk? Especially considering that dunk was triggered by the USER...

# 70 jmo2278 @ 09/13/10 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Great video, Czar!

The only thing I don't like is D-Williams dunking like that. I know he can do it, but I remember him doing it mostly in All-Star games and not during season games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
^You read my mind. lol
I think he had 5 dunks ALL of last year.

How shall I J thee? LOL

No Williams will boom it on you if you sleep on him. Ask Derrick Rose lol:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsaHYUk6hH4&feature=fvst

# 71 Eman5805 @ 09/13/10 11:43 PM
Who laughed when you said "Hit the weights, Aaron"? lol

Don't the fiends know you gotta stay quiet when the man's on the mic?

Edit: And about the vid, great stuff. Makes the basketball purist in me weep tears of joy. And that's what I call it, purist.

I don't call myself a sim baller, I just have a deep love of the game.

# 72 NBAfan#5423678976 @ 09/14/10 12:28 AM
Hey Czar, Go all the way to 10 fam!! you got the inside info that I need

I'm in Australia i'm checking for your vids at some crazy hour, but i can't get enough, keep it rolling man you got alot of support for what you represent abroad.

cheese shredders lol thats classic!

# 73 mrprice33 @ 09/14/10 12:41 AM
And they have an awesome offensive system. Honestly, I wish this one would have gone longer. This series is about plays and play calling, which, up until this year, was a big problem with this series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00
For the life of me, I have no idea why the Jazz are treated as the red headed step child by so called nba fans. They are only one of the most consistent teams decade in decade out....

Seems like Jerry Sloan and company are only truly appreciated by the hardcore league observers...

# 74 Boge @ 09/14/10 12:44 AM
Deron Williams doesn't dunk that much.

# 75 23 @ 09/14/10 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boge
Deron Williams doesn't dunk that much.
Yeah man, he should've been laying the ball up no matter what the case

# 76 Eman5805 @ 09/14/10 12:58 AM
Deron Williams can throw it down, but usually not in half court sets and not unless he's driving down the lane mostly unabated.

# 77 neptuneniq @ 09/14/10 01:06 AM
lol cj miles still light as hell

# 78 Chairman7w @ 09/14/10 01:08 AM
"How should I J thee... let me count the ways..."

LOL!!! Czar - you're the best, man, thanks for the vids!

# 79 Tha_Kid @ 09/14/10 01:08 AM
I'm wondering about a couple post moves in today's videos. Deron's move in the post, and the shimmy jumper (might have been the hornets video actually). Were these in 2K10? Played post practice last night and didn't see them. I know the Okafor Dream fake is a 2K11 addition.

Very good job breaking down the Jazz offense, Czar. The screens in the 2K10 plays are of the worst kind, but it's funny watching the plays ran in real life. I look forward to seeing if lesser defensive teams just kind of let you get where you want or never switch (or if it's a coach thing).

# 80 joel0078 @ 09/14/10 01:27 AM
Czar, just curious how old the build is that you took these videos from? I've seen Jordan Farmar on the Lakers in these videos and he signed with NJ in July. Is it a newer build but old rosters or older build with old rosters?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.