Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

This Operation Sports exclusive video also gives you a first look at the new halftime show. This is NOT the full halftime show, as it's not an NBA Today game, which will be talked about in a couple of weeks.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 domidomdomz @ 09/15/10 05:51 PM
Liked the video alot except for the camera angle.

Ronnie played decent this time. haha.

I like how the AI (Knicks) executed their 7 seconds or less offense (D'Antoni Offense).

Halftime show is simple but clear and well presented. Hopefully, NBA Today's Halftime Show is something to anticipate. Like the guy who said he was expecting like a studio set, I was too but that's alright.

# 82 bonannogiovanni @ 09/15/10 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
That is not the full halftime show, Ronnie already twitted it just a small taste.
Ronnie2K
RT @cdub71323@Ronnie2K Will the presentation insight explain the difference between the halftime show we will see and the full one?->Yes

Ronnie2K
The #NBA2K11 gameplay video today (#76ers vs #Knicks) will have some of the Halftime Show presented by @DamonBruce
What!!!! You gave me hope again!!!!

# 83 Adzs K2 @ 09/15/10 05:59 PM
Hate the camera angle....but with that said the overall realism of the players and the action as a whole is something to behold....and the halftime show is.....beautiful ;P

# 84 videlsports @ 09/15/10 06:02 PM
2k stepping it up again, love the halftime show and commentary. Looks good can't wait for oct 5.

# 85 TalenT @ 09/15/10 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
I smell...

Scores and stats from around the league during haltime in Association(NBA Today period)

Highlights would be the icing...
This would be ILL! Authenticity to the Nth degree.

# 86 sofa_king @ 09/15/10 06:36 PM
In case anyone was wondering about the song at the end, Big Boi - Shutterbug. Good song, makes me wonder what the soundtrack is gonna look like.

# 87 champ195797 @ 09/15/10 06:37 PM
im pissed everytime i click on the video it says connection faild but the sad thing is i can watch all the other videos what a day

# 88 jerseyballer7 @ 09/15/10 06:41 PM
I feel like a kid at the candy store with no cash....

Everything given so far has been great. Thanks again 2k for the efforts, we all appreciate it so so much

# 89 erickonasis @ 09/15/10 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadazz
Not sure, might be baseline cam. Don't care to much for it.
dont like it either but better than that 2k cam

# 90 SDJHood93 @ 09/15/10 06:46 PM
Man this is pretty dang impressive. Good to see an actual half time show in the game now.

# 91 Rocboyz101 @ 09/15/10 07:03 PM
WOWW!! This was just amazing..

# 92 akiracy @ 09/15/10 07:05 PM
They got the black out effect for MSG

Only thing i didn't like was when the 76ers guy went for the lay-up and fell, his defender was waiting there for him instead of running up the court for offense

# 93 funkysven @ 09/15/10 07:08 PM
I am new to 2k basketball so forgive me.

With NBA Today stuff, is that like daily updates? Because I have just moved in to a new house and I don't have the internet there yet so I am not going to be able to access any updates regularly unless I head back to my parents house and use their internet.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

# 94 sofa_king @ 09/15/10 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
It's been out for a few months now.

http://www.operationsports.com/newspost.php?id=431076
Thanks, didn't know about that.

# 95 23 @ 09/15/10 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkysven
I am new to 2k basketball so forgive me.

With NBA Today stuff, is that like daily updates? Because I have just moved in to a new house and I don't have the internet there yet so I am not going to be able to access any updates regularly unless I head back to my parents house and use their internet.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

You chose and play any game going on, on whatever particular day in the nba.

So say OCt 21st, the knicks are playing the heat.

Well thats going to be one of the games in the NBA Today feature you can choose and pick whichever team you want. It will have specific commentary for that day and that game, upcoming games, storylines, stats, etc etc...

Its actually a very cool feature and not some fluff stuff that has no bearing on replay value

# 96 kolanji @ 09/15/10 08:05 PM
that is a very nice halftime show it was very informative and the stats overlay presentations is just off the chains

# 97 The Fight @ 09/15/10 08:40 PM
I appreciate the presentation changes that they have made this year (color disparity is a nice touch when highlighting someone) however, I feel that they need a new script now. the commentary is getting repetitive. sure you add a blurb about what the team did last year but i'm sure that's going to just replace the blurbs they added last year about a team/player's progress last year (damn shame too, i liked hearing about josh smith's bounce & yelium *yeast and helium* lmao). IMO it's an area of opportunity they have had since 2k8 (kenny's script became clark's essentially).

# 98 yungflo @ 09/15/10 08:44 PM
halftime isn't really impresive, just a halftime report and over enunciated imo. sounds hella rehearsed. Its like Kenny in 2k7, highlighting key players. I expected like highlights of the game, at least 30 secs long.

We'll see how it does with nba today, it wasn't bad..it just wasn't nothing i was expecting, but i'm cool with that.

# 99 bubba4 @ 09/15/10 08:49 PM
Just when I think 2K has taken this game as far as it can go, they up the ante even further! Nobody makes a better game of basketball! Nobody.

# 100 PH1LLYSFINEST13 @ 09/15/10 08:53 PM
Im prolly one of the few people here that was extremley excited to see...... The 76ers!!! hahahaha.
And on top of my squad , that was a great video. Didnt see much wrong with it. Cant wait for the 5th!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.