Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

This Operation Sports exclusive video also gives you a first look at the new halftime show. This is NOT the full halftime show, as it's not an NBA Today game, which will be talked about in a couple of weeks.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Jakeness23 @ 09/15/10 09:10 PM
where the hell is a delorean when you need one?

# 102 green94 @ 09/15/10 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
*chain......
Quote:
I was going to say that, but then I remembered that this is a video game forum not AP English.
Ace > hey

Practice what you preach?

# 103 green94 @ 09/15/10 09:36 PM
Quote:
LOL. I knew you would call me out.
Oh well! What goes around comes around.
Haha! All in good fun my man!

# 104 bigeastbumrush @ 09/15/10 10:25 PM
I love this game!!

# 105 convince @ 09/15/10 10:32 PM
Live in Game looks, would really set the half-time show apart. Showing action from another game in the Association.

# 106 ehh @ 09/15/10 10:40 PM
Nice to see the Rooster doing some work!

# 107 youngfaze01 @ 09/15/10 11:20 PM
Damn...this is just beautiful!

# 108 shawnomega @ 09/15/10 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalenT
This would be ILL! Authenticity to the Nth degree.
I am pretty sure I read somewhere that it will give the stats from around the league.

# 109 Reggie16 @ 09/15/10 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
Live in Game looks, would really set the half-time show apart. Showing action from another game in the Association.
OMG if they had that it would be a Wrap!. But i think that may be harder than it seems.

# 110 domidomdomz @ 09/16/10 12:29 AM
It's nice to see the 76ers actually wearing "red" jerseys.

# 111 syncinatti @ 09/16/10 12:43 AM
still no tats for chandler

# 112 Goffs @ 09/16/10 12:50 AM
now that im able to watch this on a comp i am loving the sounds of the Garden...very authentic...Amare with goggle good..good...Chandler no tats again! WTF!? well cant be all perfect...

i wish they added a fake logo of MSG...i remember the PC version of nba2k10 when you put the court settings to low they would have a fake logo on it called "Knicks Arena" ...i was hoping they would at least add those..

# 113 Boilerbuzz @ 09/16/10 02:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshPrince22
nice video, but...

what did the art team do this year? besides add some holes to the jerseys and wrinkle the socks?
The fixed LeDouche's headband dammit!

# 114 Raven Nation42 @ 09/16/10 04:06 AM
As prior posts indicated this has to be considered a game of the year candidate. Very nice half time show, sick camera view that I'll consider playing with and good commentary. Decided to pre-order this as this may be hard to get day one

# 115 İroke @ 09/16/10 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
If you have a complaint with this video you hate the sport of basketball. Period.

That was the single best video released yet.
Well, I have one... And I love basketball... Maybe you can explain to me WTF was that at 1:25. And don't missunderstand me please. The video is great, and the game is amazing, but you can't pretend that this video is flawless.

Anyway, the presentation is awesome. 2k has gone beast mode this year

# 116 Goffs @ 09/16/10 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by İroke
Well, I have one... And I love basketball... Maybe you can explain to me WTF was that at 1:25. And don't missunderstand me please. The video is great, and the game is amazing, but you can't pretend that this video is flawless.

Anyway, the presentation is awesome. 2k has gone beast mode this year
uhhh...its a miscue..i actually liked seeing that...playing the demo A LOT i have seen players fumble, juggle even completely miss the ball due to bad passes...

i think thats one of the things worth mentioning about the vid but thats just me...

# 117 Nephilim @ 09/16/10 07:54 AM
I'm guessing some of you think there should be no wrong decisions by CPU or your teammates. Well hellllloooo, watch the real thing and you will see how many strange possessions, stupid decisions, laziness etc happens.

Imagine if they would copy top plays from the real NBA and used them in the NBA today mode in half time show?

# 118 johnprestonevans @ 09/16/10 08:01 AM
OMG! I haven't been this impressed with sports game presentation since NFL2K5!!! What a nice halftime show. Highlights and commentary at the SAME TIME! I cant wait to see the "full" halftime show for NBA Today games. I hope we get to see league highlights and scores while they talk about them.

This game is going to define sports gaming. (and Im not even a big basketball fan)! : )

# 119 23bluesman @ 09/16/10 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
halftime isn't really impresive, just a halftime report and over enunciated imo. sounds hella rehearsed. Its like Kenny in 2k7, highlighting key players. I expected like highlights of the game, at least 30 secs long.

We'll see how it does with nba today, it wasn't bad..it just wasn't nothing i was expecting, but i'm cool with that.
the halftime show was nice, better than any basketball game to date. but like yungflo, i was also expecting various game highlights (offense, defense) from diff players, not just from 2 "key" players.

probably too much to ask though (NFL 2k5 set the bar pretty high), but hopefully next year.

good vid nonetheless!

# 120 spanky23 @ 09/16/10 08:49 AM
I have been a Live fan for years. Bought both games last year and enjoyed 2K a lot. Definitely looks like 2K is the game to buy this year and time to save some cash by leaving Elite on the shelf. My only gripe is that they never get Gallo's rooster spike for his hair. It is something so minor and not a deal breaker but would just make it more fun for me as a Knick fan to play. I am not a fan of the mop top they have for him now.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.