Da Czar = Da GOAT

Congrats on the sim rookie of the year

# 63 jspeed04 @ 09/17/10 05:12 PM
Hey Czar thanks again for another hit.

# 64 stillfeelme @ 09/17/10 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
He is like that aready....
Yeah. I guess I was trying to make a point that this year more fouls should get called on simulation he will put your SF,SG, in foul trouble and with more weapons that will be able to shoot out of the double team. The Heat will be a problem, I say they are tougher to defend than say Boston.

# 65 AlphaTrojan @ 09/17/10 05:43 PM
He's back, had me worried for a minute. Great video as always Czar.

# 66 Adzs K2 @ 09/17/10 06:13 PM
Great job as always czar think im gna enjoy going at the Heat on superstar sim with my Hornets genuinely reckon the Hornets, Thunder, Celts, Bulls, Jazz, Suns, Golden state, Milwaukee and the Bulls could be the teams to beat the Heat online and in real life because those are the teams with any kind of edge over the Heat (Pg power, and yes i said golden state Curry + Ellis last year was pure gold)......

# 67 SDJHood93 @ 09/17/10 06:38 PM
Thanks for posting the video Czar. Hope you and the wife are alright man.

# 68 RGmoney @ 09/17/10 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDJHood93
Thanks for posting the video Czar. Hope you and the wife are alright man.
Same here.

# 69 stillfeelme @ 09/17/10 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adzs K2
Great job as always czar think im gna enjoy going at the Heat on superstar sim with my Hornets genuinely reckon the Hornets, Thunder, Celts, Bulls, Jazz, Suns, Golden state, Milwaukee and the Bulls could be the teams to beat the Heat online and in real life because those are the teams with any kind of edge over the Heat (Pg power, and yes i said golden state Curry + Ellis last year was pure gold)......
I guess any team can get beat if your game is good. I agree some of these teams are good but I don't see any advantage at forward for any of these teams. This game looks like the team that can take advantage of their team strength will win for the most part which is what I like.

# 70 pepp32 @ 09/17/10 07:30 PM
Zar whats good my dude! The videos are bananas my dude....keep em coming. I know you got a lot in the pipe line already fam ...but when you gonna show that them Windy City playa's aint gone be no punk and might be a problem for the rest of the East with the floor general that is Derek "Poohdini" Rose at the helm.......(South Side stand up!)...them boys bound to be trouble for the rest of the East! So basically all I'm saying is throw a hungry dog a bone, and show us what we can expect to see at "The Maddhouse on Madison"!

# 71 brar @ 09/17/10 08:43 PM
Yea, they finally get bosh's shot form right, now that he's on the heat. For four years you couldn't even get it remotely close and now he's on the heat and its perfect. Thanks 2k.

# 72 blues rocker @ 09/17/10 09:16 PM
nice one Czar...i'll keep trying to spin out of contact...i can't get the timing right...i think you have to start the spin right at the beginning of the contact.

# 73 ggsimmonds @ 09/17/10 09:43 PM
Lovin the videos Czar. And if you think you may not have enough footage that would allow for a high quality video then wait. Rather wait a little bit and see a excellent breakdown than rush a mediocre one.

Heat playbook looks a little "vanilla" compared to other teams, but that is what I expect when they have 2 MVP candidates. The Heat do not need devious plays.

Hey Czar I was wondering, watching your vids I can tell that you really think 2k11 is a big upgrade over 2k10. What if you compile a bunch of miscellaneous footage from what you already have to highlight some of the subtle differences. You know things like examples of how the AI execute better, help d and rotations. The small things that have you looking forward to release.

Then again, I heard you just had a mini Czar come into the world so don't worry about it. Congrats on the baby. And take a break, lol

# 74 domidomdomz @ 09/17/10 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunebugs
Oh yes!! I would cry if there was a timberwolves video, but of course no one else would care...
I'm good with the T-Wolves. But I expect them to almost have the same plays as the Lakers. Triangle Offense, Baby!

# 75 ggsimmonds @ 09/17/10 10:04 PM
A video showcasing a sub par team would be nice, but I think the teams were decided upon prior. I doubt Czar has enough footage to be able to ask us which team should be next.

# 76 GLZ43 @ 09/18/10 12:00 AM
'Preciate this and all the other videos Czar. I'm a new user, but not new to your breakdowns. I was curious to see what their offense would/could look like considering there is still some uncertainty and speculation regarding what they'll do at point. Regardless, they have at least 3-4 capable facilitators, and it looks their offense is varied enough to allow any and all of them to have the opportunity to either give or receive. I'm gonna have to remember to (attempt to) spin out of contact as well. Thanks again, Czar.

# 77 Da_Czar @ 09/18/10 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capostatus5
Da Czar = Da GOAT

Congrats on the sim rookie of the year
Haha thanks you.

@bondgirl thank you and I will try my best !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 78 bonbonan @ 09/18/10 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by domidomdomz
I'm good with the T-Wolves. But I expect them to almost have the same plays as the Lakers. Triangle Offense, Baby!
How the Triangle Offense works?

# 79 floridaboy83 @ 09/18/10 09:43 AM
Czar great work as always and everyone on here is right... if your running out of material.. don't worry about more videos... Take care of the family.... because that's most important... But if you don't have more material.. can we one of the Bobcats... Warriors.. Knicks.... or a one of those teams who don't have a dominate scorer that uses a team effort to score points or a running team.. that you can breakdown for us!!!

Sim Nation is where it's at!!!!!

# 80 Kashanova @ 09/18/10 09:55 AM
Lebron looks like a straight out beast this year in 2k11 im loving it!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.