SHOT STICK ON PS3

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 HotSauce2k3 @ 09/17/10 01:36 PM
Good lookin' out!!!

# 2 JWiLL02 @ 09/17/10 01:44 PM
Mike, you guys should throw in a "Hangar" type set up with next year's demo. That's the ultimate practice mode.

Just a thought.

# 3 23 @ 09/17/10 01:48 PM
Ill sticky it for everyone..

Thanks alot Beluba

# 4 23 @ 09/17/10 01:51 PM
BTW, with the last bullet point on there, you can pull off moves this year with the shoot button. It was mentioned in one of the insights

# 5 domidomdomz @ 09/17/10 01:54 PM
Thanks.

Arggggh! Can't wait to try those out!

# 6 BobbyColtrane @ 09/17/10 01:59 PM
why don't i see anything?

# 7 eko718 @ 09/17/10 02:12 PM
Wow... Thank you.

# 8 ehh @ 09/17/10 02:15 PM
One thing I noticed that I mentioned in the other thread for the "flick-flick" moves is that you have to keep the LS pressed in a direction throughout the RS manipulation. Every time I let go of the LS mid-flick/flick I just did a regular pump fake and the second flick was just a normal jumper/fadeaway. No cool move when the LS was neutral.

This is from my experience with the demo, can anyone else confirm that that's a necessity for those moves?

# 9 jeebs9 @ 09/17/10 02:23 PM
LoL.....

"Don't play videos games...Play Basketball..."

# 10 TalenT @ 09/17/10 02:36 PM
Y00000000! Thank you for this! I couldn't figure out how to do the half spin for the life of me!

# 11 RipCity71252 @ 09/17/10 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
One thing I noticed that I mentioned in the other thread for the "flick-flick" moves is that you have to keep the LS pressed in a direction throughout the RS manipulation. Every time I let go of the LS mid-flick/flick I just did a regular pump fake and the second flick was just a normal jumper/fadeaway. No cool move when the LS was neutral.

This is from my experience with the demo, can anyone else confirm that that's a necessity for those moves?
Yup, same here ehh.

I'm having the the most fun using them in the post actually. After a drop step you can trigger some cool up and unders and w/ Gasol I even managed to fake right and spin back left for the hook.

Pretty cool stuff.

# 12 walliworld @ 09/17/10 02:48 PM
WONDERFUL!!! Now we just need POST MOVES!

# 13 Stumbleweed @ 09/17/10 02:51 PM
Thank you sir.

I second the request for post moves -- I never got comfortable with 2K10's revamped system due to not playing the game all that much, so I'm at a bit of a loss aside from the ol' up and under and jumphook/fadeaways...

Triple threat would be awesome too -- I've been having trouble spinning out at times and was wondering if there were any new options there anyway since the other facets of the game seem to have all been revamped.

# 14 halftwintowers @ 09/17/10 02:52 PM
Maybe we would want to continue this by adding things we've figured out or already knew

KG shimmy shake w/ different variations

While in the post or w/back to the defender, press the right stick towards the left twice to do shimmy fadeaway (Michael, Kobe, KG have used this move IRL)

While in the post or w/back to the defender, while holding LT, press the right stick towards the left twice to do a shimmy fake

While in the post or w/back to the defender, while holding LT, press the right stick towards the left twice, release LT and then move the right stick towards the right to do a shimmy fake transitioned to an up and under shot.

Anyone familiar with the flick flick moves, or doing the Rondo ball fake, or the Kobe sudden stop and spin jumper?

# 15 BEARYChi @ 09/17/10 02:52 PM
THANX a MILLiON times.

# 16 Carrington618 @ 09/17/10 02:56 PM
thanks this is a great
i just got the PS move i hope it gets the same treatment

# 17 RipCity71252 @ 09/17/10 02:57 PM
Pretty sure Kobe's reverse pivot J is tied to the flick flick moves. I've only pulled it off once though.

# 18 wolfbeard @ 09/17/10 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinstonWolf
why don't i see anything?
I don't see anything either, just Isomotion and Shot Stick in big black letters. I'm guessing my workplace firewall is blocking it.

# 19 greenegt @ 09/17/10 02:57 PM
Needed this. Thanks.

# 20 halftwintowers @ 09/17/10 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
Thank you sir.

I second the request for post moves -- I never got comfortable with 2K10's revamped system due to not playing the game all that much, so I'm at a bit of a loss aside from the ol' up and under and jumphook/fadeaways...

Triple threat would be awesome too -- I've been having trouble spinning out at times and was wondering if there were any new options there anyway since the other facets of the game seem to have all been revamped.
To spin out, while holding the ball in the post, move the left stick to side you're trying to spin towards while pressing LT. I've been able to perform that quick baseline spin doing this.

« Previous1234567892728Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.