SHOT STICK ON 360

ISOMOTION ON PS3

SHOT STICK ON PS3

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 541 sephcast @ 07/06/11 11:52 AM
This thread is great, tons of helpfulness.

# 542 DutchMastah7 @ 07/12/11 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PInck33
whats the best way to shoot a fadeaway in the post? does it have to do with timing on release ? I never seem to hit it with the likes of Amare, LA, Kobe
I think it has to do with the timing. Just try releasing at the top of their shot. Go in to practice if you have to. I've gotten pretty good at hitting the fadeaway, depending on who I'm shooting it with.

# 543 TheKasmar @ 07/16/11 02:30 PM
I'm having trouble with the Pump Fake to Hop Step Spin.

The directions say: While engaged in the post, holding the ball with a live dribble, perform a pumpfake, once the pumpfake starts, press Y

I pump fake with the x button to get it started then press y, but I never get the hop step spin. Any tips?

# 544 RipCity71252 @ 07/16/11 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKasmar
I'm having trouble with the Pump Fake to Hop Step Spin.

The directions say: While engaged in the post, holding the ball with a live dribble, perform a pumpfake, once the pumpfake starts, press Y

I pump fake with the x button to get it started then press y, but I never get the hop step spin. Any tips?
Just messing around with it in post moves practice and I'm not having an issue triggering it.

I thought that using the X button instead of the shot stick might have been your problem, but I have no trouble doing it that way either.

Are you sure you're using a high enough rated post player? iirc, low rated bigs can't perform that move.

# 545 TheKasmar @ 07/16/11 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipCity71252
Just messing around with it in post moves practice and I'm not having an issue triggering it.

I thought that using the X button instead of the shot stick might have been your problem, but I have no trouble doing it that way either.

Are you sure you're using a high enough rated post player? iirc, low rated bigs can't perform that move.
I tried using Demarcus Cousins. I think his post rating is in the low 80's. I might try and change which player I'm using though. Thanks

# 546 sanghai2 @ 07/16/11 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKasmar
I tried using Demarcus Cousins. I think his post rating is in the low 80's. I might try and change which player I'm using though. Thanks
It's definitely not the playing. As far as I know, ANY player can perform ANY post move, it's just a matter of them getting blocked or not :P Anyway are you sure you haven't dribbled yet? Live dribble = post player catches the ball and hasn't put it on the floor yet.

# 547 Pared @ 07/18/11 09:42 AM
Are you catching it while "engaged" in the post? This is a must. You can't just catch it with your back to basket.

# 548 TheKasmar @ 07/18/11 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanghai2
It's definitely not the playing. As far as I know, ANY player can perform ANY post move, it's just a matter of them getting blocked or not :P Anyway are you sure you haven't dribbled yet? Live dribble = post player catches the ball and hasn't put it on the floor yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Are you catching it while "engaged" in the post? This is a must. You can't just catch it with your back to basket.
Thanks guys. I was doing the opposite. No wonder it wasnt working before. It looks pretty but definatly not my go to move yet. It seems like I have to add combos to make it more successful.

# 549 BUBruin @ 07/21/11 07:45 PM
I seem to be physically incapable of doing these moves. I have tried everything I have read on this forum. Not a single move registers when I do it in shoot around or the drill itself. I can't even get bronze in the drill... This is ****ing embarrassing to me since the drill in 2k10 was easy.

# 550 istylez2 @ 07/25/11 12:39 AM
nice i got dem down

# 551 therussian @ 08/01/11 07:02 PM
What player stats affect the ability to hit turn around post move fade away (from medium range)? Medium range shot? Low post shot? Low post offense?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.