Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

When you win a ring in NBA 2K11 Association Mode, you get to visit Barack Obama at the Oval Office.

Quote:
"Even the Clippers have a shot at kicking it with Barry in the Oval Office. NBA 2K11's revamped Association Mode sends your squad to the White House when you win it all. Are your GM skills up to the challenge?"

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 shawnomega @ 09/20/10 02:48 PM
Personally I think this is a cool touch. I think it'd be neat to have like a locker room/house like in NFL 2k5, where you can view the trophies and such that your franchise has won.

# 62 ffaacc03 @ 09/20/10 03:03 PM
I like it ! ... but what I like more is the all week long my player approach ... does this means we are getting the insight tomorow ? ... as it was firstly scheduled on my player ? ...

Anyways, expecting extensive insight about a lot of corrected issues (bugs and glitches fixed), expanded customization, tightened Sim engine, improved GM/Trade logic AI and new features addition (such as this).

# 63 Lbj6TheChosen1 @ 09/20/10 03:06 PM
Nice thing to see 2k kickin it up a notch!!!...nba elite 11 has no chance!!!

# 64 Goffs @ 09/20/10 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe24-
you do realize ur taking this too far right? sports games come out every year why would they have that....common sense....just think about it...
wut? you serious? you talkin to me about common sense? oh bother...

# 65 youvalss @ 09/20/10 03:10 PM
Ugh...I'm happy that I'm going to have the PC version. That's all I can say (not allowed to say more).

But nice touch by 2K.

# 66 Rocboyz101 @ 09/20/10 03:12 PM
lol @ this being a bad thing..he's the president and this happens in real life.

# 67 coolcras7 @ 09/20/10 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocboyz101
lol @ this being a bad thing..he's the president and this happens in real life.
Leave it to 2k fans even when something is good someone finds something wrong with it and runs with it.

# 68 24 @ 09/20/10 03:16 PM
Clippers are winning the title

# 69 PuntNL @ 09/20/10 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
...because that's... how... OS... ROLLS!!!

Fool.
LOL...

Nice small addition, can't wait to read the insight on wednesday..

# 70 kennyacid @ 09/20/10 03:34 PM
so what would be considered straight? smh

anyway back on topic, i like it..and when i get tired of seeing it ill just skip it

# 71 youvalss @ 09/20/10 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_OS
I would like to know as well. Since I'm from Toronto, Canada and a Raptors fan!
You need to have the PC version and wait for a mod to be released. I can see a Harper in Ottawa patch...

# 72 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 09/20/10 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
I don't understand why it's "stupid"? I know it's not real life - but the intent of the game is to mimic actually events. Every year - the winning team gets a meeting with the President - why is it "stupid" to have this in the game?

You may - or may not - have issue with who the president is being represented in the game. But the inclusion of this cut-scene is far from "stupid". It just makes sense if you are trying to mimic real life events.

I want more games to do this truth be told - although they really need to rotate out the president every 4 years because that would get old.
That's all I'm saying. Like the first couple of seasons it'll be cool, but when u win the chip in 2020 and you see Barack still it'll be kinda blah. I'd much rather them have a parade or banner raising

# 73 scottyp180 @ 09/20/10 03:59 PM
Quote:
With all due respect - it's a cut-scene in a game that you can skip - why would it impact your decision at all. Your political view not withstanding - it's a cut-scene that represent something that actually happens in real life. Don't let this take your joy regarding the game
exactly i think this is a nice little addition. Year after year people complain about the championship celebration so this adds something a little more exciting and authentic to the experience. I don't understand how anyone could not like this since it happens whenever a sports team wins a championship. They definitely could have made it look a little better (no shine on the trophy?) but I'm not going to complain about something that really doesn't change the game one way or another.

# 74 statum71 @ 09/20/10 04:00 PM
Quote:
With all due respect - it's a cut-scene in a game that you can skip - why would it impact your decision at all. Your political view not withstanding - it's a cut-scene that represent something that actually happens in real life. Don't let this take your joy regarding the game
You can say that again. Thats a extremely DUMB reason to pass on this game.

# 75 Rob. D @ 09/20/10 04:03 PM
lol nice addition Baron Davis face is classic

# 76 StankonYa @ 09/20/10 04:08 PM
Nice touch 2k...... real nice, now just move the street date up and we can party.

# 77 eDotd @ 09/20/10 04:12 PM
Nice touch.

I wish it wasn't announced to the public though. This is one of those cool things that you'd be surprised by if you were to win the championship.

# 78 bigsmallwood @ 09/20/10 04:23 PM
Excellent feature!

# 79 NDAlum @ 09/20/10 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
...because that's... how... OS... ROLLS!!!

Fool.
Yea and if you win the championship in 2013 and see him it's going to take away from the experience. Something like a parade or the raising of the banner would not have the same variable.

# 80 neptuneniq @ 09/20/10 04:31 PM
obama is iight

would be dope to have players wear their conference /finals tshirt and hat when they celebrate. along with locker room celebrations

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.