Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 convince @ 09/21/10 02:47 PM
When it first started i thouight the blazers were the user control team. CPU first play is a oop...nice.

# 62 aloncho11 @ 09/21/10 02:49 PM
Awesome! Thanks Steve!

# 63 rudeworld @ 09/21/10 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyballer7
Nice vid, I liked the alley pass dunk very good look. Though I don't mind the coming off the bus with suit on intro, I hope maybe next year 2k can put in player intro's. I could only imagine how that would be if they added this year with the Bulls.
I do understand why people ask for player intros but I think 2k is going for a national broadcast look and feel and correct me if I am wrong but rarely do they show player intro's during those national broadcast.... player intro's are however shown on local tv such as CSN(76ers),MSG(Knicks), or YES(Nets)

# 64 jeebs9 @ 09/21/10 02:55 PM
Yea I'm cool with it going through his hands. As long like you said its 5%-10% of the time. Every single would piss me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus
sometimes players make mistakes, it happens in real-life, and its being replicated on the game. Im sure the higher the hands rating, the less likely that it is to happen.
You know I know players make mistakes...lol But the ball shouldn't go through his hands to the other side of the floor. Especially when he is that close to him.

# 65 rudeworld @ 09/21/10 03:05 PM
im also happy they got the mascots moving to different spots in the arena..... this game is looking like its going to be a beast!!!!!!

# 66 yungflo @ 09/21/10 03:07 PM
commentary doesnt seem as fluid as the other vids, probably because there not really large market teams,so not much research is done for the player. interesting fact about roy though lol.

# 67 Scriptures22 @ 09/21/10 03:25 PM
At 2:18, the commentator said that "the defense couldn't close out of the mid-range J and the shooter made 'em pay", even though it was a miss and d-reb going the other way. Wha...??? lol.

Minor things like this stand out because of the level of detail they put into the game. Two weeks can't come soon enough!

# 68 petersondagreat @ 09/21/10 03:34 PM
I wanted to see if they changed any jumpers esp B Roy

# 69 jeebs9 @ 09/21/10 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOausarOo
The passer should make a difference also, good point. Even though this is a wide open drop I think seeing Oden drop this type of pass is a good sign.

Seems like it might be harder to pass inside the paint, especially with bigs passin to bigs. In 2k10 you can make any type of interior pass in traffic easily with pretty any big in the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus
LA isnt the best of passers, maybe he put too much mustard on it and it wasnt Greg OldMen's fault. Cut that senile bastard some slack.
Ok then oO and Jesus....What should be the right play in that situation? Should LA kick it out to a better passer to make that simple pass. I think its going over your heads how simple that pass is (no pun intended). It wasn't like LA did a lead pass to him. Oden made a cut. Stood still and the ball through his hands. I could totally understand if he used lead pass to put Oden in the right spot. But Oden is the one that makes the cut. When your so open as Oden is....You might bobble the ball. But your not going be shocked by a pass like that.

What other plays should happen in that situation?

# 70 tehova @ 09/21/10 03:36 PM
bandwagon season passes available on our facebook page

# 71 Greene_Flash03 @ 09/21/10 03:38 PM
Very nice video! I see that they changed BR7's dribbling package, also LaMarcus' shot! But damn! I've been telling them to fix the red this whole time, but it looks like I'm gonna settle with pinkish-red court...

This is what it should look like:

# 72 Vega @ 09/21/10 03:41 PM
video was disappointing...

saw some nice things...but was expectin more action...

running plays is all gravy but in a video like this where we dnt get many...

i wanted to see a little bit more...the grizzlies run...i didnt see much of tht...

but i can dig the post moves...altho im not a zach randolph fan. wanted to see rudy and oj.

cool vid tho. the game sounds jus like a real televised game. its crazy.

even the net...

# 73 Greene_Flash03 @ 09/21/10 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
It's off topic, but my god is that video hilarious. WOW must see comedy right there.
That just made my day! hahahahahaha!

# 74 Greene_Flash03 @ 09/21/10 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe24-
red STILL looks like pink
Thank you! I'm not the only one...

# 75 DirtyJerz32 @ 09/21/10 03:47 PM
I'm loving what I'm seeing in terms of game play.

I just have one issue... It seems that this issue has plagued the 2k series for some time though. Why can't they get the color red not to look like pink? It blows my mind that this is still like that. I know it's a small issue, I'm aware of that. But, when you play multiple season with a team that wears red unis it becomes an eyesore looking at pink all day.

Can you guys (2k) your color palete?

Other than that, I like what I see.

Oh, and before I get bashed, I realize there may be other things that need changing but, it shouldn't be that hard to make the red look "RED". I'm just saying.

# 76 aholbert32 @ 09/21/10 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeworld
maybe the user is calling plays that start with Conely.
Exactly!!!!!!

# 77 DirtyJerz32 @ 09/21/10 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
Thank you! I'm not the only one...
Nope, you're not.

# 78 NINJAK2 @ 09/21/10 03:52 PM
Thing that impressed me the most in that video was at the 6:13-6:16 mark when the user controlled Conley was able to walk the ball from one spot to another without exaggerated 2k10 momentum taking over. Thing of beauty imo. Can't wait to call plays this year.

# 79 bbolo84 @ 09/21/10 04:04 PM
Yo this video was awesome man. The play calling by Ronnie was a bit off, but I still loved how the AI played on both sides of the ball. This game is a thing of beauty. Oh and by the way, if you haven't watched that youtube of the Other basketball game posted earlier in this link, then you need to do so. Funny funny stuff man.

# 80 MrBallaBoy21 @ 09/21/10 04:06 PM
I see plays cutting off. And that up and under looks like a cheese move.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.