Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

All right, so I'm just going to post this now to get it out of the way. Next week (Thursday to be exact) I will be going to see NBA 2K11 a final time before the game is released in October. Basically, if anyone remembers past Q&As, I will try to get as many questions as possible answered for all you psychos out there.

I only ask that you don't ask ratings questions, and please no specific accessory questions or stuff along those lines. You can ask about accessories, but don't ask me if Gerald Wallace has all 11 of his armbands/headbands on his body. Stuff relating to Association, online play, gameplay etc. are all accepted and welcomed. I never make guarantees to get all questions answered, but if you look at one of my past NBA 2K Q&As, I do tend to get a lot of them answered.

I will also be talking to the developers, so questions you want answered from their perspective are doable as well.

(Also, I may check in on this thread at various points before next week to ask users to expand or better explain some of their questions. This will only be done if I don't quite understand what they mean/want.)

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 Po Pimp @ 09/22/10 11:12 PM
Just a few questions:

Has the All Star Game presentation been revamped like the Playoffs has? Does the All Star voting abide by the 2G, 2F, 1C format?

Do injuries automatically stop play? For example, if I'm on offense and get injured on a missed shot (no foul called) and the other team recovers the ball, will play continue? Are there risks for playing injured players?

# 142 youvalss @ 09/22/10 11:15 PM
The mother of all questions: Has the calf sleeve bug been fixed?

# 143 urbangenius @ 09/22/10 11:53 PM
Are any things from association mode going to carry over to online leagues, such as All Star weekend

# 144 Jukeman @ 09/23/10 12:20 AM
1. Can we edit players names in the DLeague?

2. Is there a Coach Carousel?

3. Is the Summer League and the Draft Combine available for Association Mode?

# 145 inkcil @ 09/23/10 01:46 AM
Any improvements to the fastbreaks in the game? Will it be pssible to see true 3-on-1, 2-on-1, 3-on-2 breaks in the game?

# 146 smevaristo @ 09/23/10 07:55 AM
Have anymore classic teams been added besides the teams previously announced and are the classic rosters complete?

# 147 Mike Lieske Fam @ 09/23/10 09:05 AM
online server problems fixed please?

My Crew mode connection problems fixed please?

walking the ball up court and signaling play instead of crawl please?

can every player be available for 3point shoot-out and slam dunk contest please?

my player grade not drop so fast for almost any "call for pass" or "excessive call for pass" when button was pressed one time please?

is Ben Wallace's hair going to alternate from fro to braids like former 2k game?

is Carlos Arroyo going to be white with black arms again?

# 148 Stickz24 @ 09/23/10 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smatutini
will there be other classic teams in the game other then those already stated in the jordan challenge mode?
As in .. any plans for DLC of classic teams. you know they'll pay for em.
Probably would cause some compatibility issues though .. but they can work those out. Or just make em free LMAO. Dont do that though ... at least get paid for it

# 149 mshoop3 @ 09/23/10 12:37 PM
Are they going to have the new NBA jerseys in the game?? "Revolutioun 30's"????

# 150 mshoop3 @ 09/23/10 12:38 PM

# 151 DGMikeBarker @ 09/23/10 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
The mother of all questions: Has the calf sleeve bug been fixed?
Gotta follow the rules bruh

# 152 DGMikeBarker @ 09/23/10 07:00 PM
Are coaches decision making improved in My player as for who to sub-in and far how long.

# 153 500bloc @ 09/23/10 07:20 PM
Has there been any changes implemented in CPU generated draftees?

# 154 jojohuang @ 09/24/10 12:31 AM
1.DLC for classic teams....my penny come on
2.play book saved in online league
3.online server stablility
4.mess up of subsitution of start lineup
5 can not select player if 10 player in game online of 2K10

# 155 FBeaule04 @ 09/24/10 11:57 AM
I've got a few questions since I'm only a basketball fan and didn't play a game of basketball since my days on the Genesis.

1. Is this game better all-around from what 2K did with the latest NHL series for the 360 they gave us?

2. In the game, is there a way to control only one player instead of the entire team on the playground?

3. Will a person that's not a basketball addict and know it all strategies be able to have fun and play that game without beeing torched by the CPU?

4. Is this game solid when playing against the CPU and not online?

Thanks in advance.

# 156 Faizon @ 09/24/10 02:17 PM
-Will playbooks save online?
-Will we be able to choose our jersey in online leagues?
-Will the standings/statistics overlays function correctly this season in online leagues?
-Will we see any commentary expanded to online leagues?
-Will online leagues work opening week? As opposed to February like last year.
-When does the first roster update usually come out?

# 157 bifflefan30 @ 09/24/10 02:31 PM
Is there going to be nba final patches on jerseys.

# 158 JAY_D1 @ 09/24/10 06:29 PM
yes there will be NBA Finals Patches

# 159 SDJHood93 @ 09/24/10 06:57 PM
Will Ron Artest's psychiatrist be in the game?

# 160 EverythingSucks @ 09/24/10 09:59 PM
Does the CPU announcer still refer to generated players by real NBA names? This happened a lot during Association mode. My generated Center would be referred to as Nate Robinson. "Nate Robinson is playing his heart out" Actually it's my Center. Thanx.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.