Home
News Post

We are starting a bit later than usual to get both of our basketball gurus on to discuss the demos from both NBA 2K11 and NBA Elite 11. Of course, we will have THE Basketball Guru at OS, Da_Czar, calling in to participate in the festivities as well! Also, we will be talking some futbol as both FIFA and PES are set to hit stores next week! Join us, call in and participate with your own opinion! We look forward to seeing you online!

What: OS Radio Show

When: Tonight at 10pm EST!

Where: We will be live both on OS and on BlogTalkRadio!

Hosts: Our Executive Editor Chris Sanner and our basketball gurus Steve Bartlett and TD St. Matthew-Daniel. We will also have Da_Czar joining us at some point during the hour to talk some basketball.

Listen Link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/operationsports

Call in Number: 347-843-4864

Member Comments
# 1 rspencer86 @ 09/22/10 01:19 PM
Looking forward to this one... lots to discuss regarding the basketball games. I might have to lob you guys a call during the show.

# 2 RaychelSnr @ 09/22/10 02:00 PM
You should man! We'll be nice, would love to hear from everyone!

I'd especially like to hear some impressions of both demos from OSers, so bring it on!!

# 3 DJ @ 09/22/10 06:29 PM
I can't listen live, but I'd love to hear the show. Will you guys throw up a post-show link for us to listen to at a later time? I'd love to Czar's thoughts on the Elite demo.

# 4 bronco92 @ 09/22/10 07:47 PM
Cool, with Czar on the show I'll have to listen.

# 5 rspencer86 @ 09/22/10 09:07 PM
Can you call in using Skype?

# 6 rspencer86 @ 09/22/10 11:02 PM
OUTSTANDING show tonight as always (though you gotta fit the 816 in there, lol). Da Czar is fun to listen to... he knows basketball inside and out and is awesome at articulating his points about the games. Looking forward to next week's show.

# 7 bigsmallwood @ 09/22/10 11:59 PM
Nice show! Good to hear from Czar! Wish I had the time to call in and speak (maybe in a future show!)

# 8 Wiffyjustus @ 09/23/10 01:49 AM
Great show. Thanks guys.

I've gotta reiterate something that Czar said re: Elite.

They spent a year reworking the controls, but that was absolutely the best thing about Live 10. Those controls were amazing. Makes me want to cry.

Imagine Live 10 with another 12 twelve months development time focused on building up the interior play... (post/rebounding etc) what a game that could have been...

# 9 NINJAK2 @ 09/23/10 03:26 AM
Steve had the line of the night: "we were looking for a miracle from Elite, instead we got Jesus at half court" lol...I couldn't stop laughing.

# 10 rockchisler @ 10/17/10 11:36 AM
Whens the next podcast?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.