NBA 2K11 News Post

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 portlandblazer @ 09/27/10 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Hey guys, sorry for the silly question, but I cannot watch the videos on my computer right now so I ask: are all the classic rosters shown in full in this video or just the top 6 or 7 from each team? The only written list I can find for classic teams is on "The Real 2K Insider" website where Luc Longley is listed on the '98 Bulls but absent from the '97 and '96 club. I would assume in this case he'd be on all three squads. Therefore, I'm wondering if this list is entirely accurate. Thanks for any response.
the user in this vid doesnt scroll down on the historic teams so all you see is the first 5 or 6 or whatever.

on a side note, elliott williams with only a 71 dunk rating huh? the guy has a 48 inch (confirmed) vertical!!!

# 22 VDusen04 @ 09/27/10 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandblazer
the user in this vid doesnt scroll down on the historic teams so all you see is the first 5 or 6 or whatever.

on a side note, elliott williams with only a 71 dunk rating huh? the guy has a 48 inch (confirmed) vertical!!!
I'm wondering if there might be more players on these classic teams than we think. An unreliable source on another website listed a Bulls roster that had 8-9 real players, including Bill Wennington. Again, the info wasn't from a necessarily solid source so I didn't take it as truth, but it would at least make sense in the Longley case, yeah? Further, Steve Kerr is listed on the '96 and '97 Bulls but not the '98. The guy claiming 8-9 real players also listed Robert Parish on one of those Bulls teams, which would be a sensical addition, since he's on the '86 Celtics already.

# 23 sbitar @ 09/28/10 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfbeard
Nope, doesn't look like we can. Classic 2k, they give you something great but only after they take away something that was already great. Very disappointing.
before we didn't have Jorden, Payton, Kemp &....ect, now we have them but we miss the rest, that is unfair, & having 10 teams of Bulls is also unfair. now we can have 10 MJ in the leage ...... from 0 MJ to 10 ????
& I always wonder why Barkley & Abdul-Jabbar are never in a video game!?

# 24 bamalam @ 09/28/10 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris191
Where is Greivis Vasquez

memphis rooks not signed yet last i heard. definately not when they sent this to be pressed to the disc.

memphis was trying to only sign them for 100% contract(haha, sounds strange). but nba tradition to pay 120% to rooks. memphis later caved and offered 120, but i havent kept up in about a week. i know they did not immediately sign- vasquez and 1 other rook

# 25 chris191 @ 09/30/10 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamalam
memphis rooks not signed yet last i heard. definately not when they sent this to be pressed to the disc.

memphis was trying to only sign them for 100% contract(haha, sounds strange). but nba tradition to pay 120% to rooks. memphis later caved and offered 120, but i havent kept up in about a week. i know they did not immediately sign- vasquez and 1 other rook
are vasquez and henry not on the game? or are they in free angency

# 26 johnmarston @ 10/02/10 12:06 AM
Travis Outlaw has the offense of Andrew Bogut? Looks to me the world's gone absolutely lunatic.

# 27 Delon @ 10/02/10 08:22 AM
Thanks alot for the vid i cant wait for it to come out so i can get it, but next time can you scroll a bit slower lol

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.