Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

At this time, there are only 2 people that have confirmed they have a copy of NBA 2K11. eDotd and baseballguy.

As more get the game, we will add them to the list. To confirm you have a copy, PM me or any mod on the site with a picture of the game, a small note with the following label. (Your PSN name or XBL gamertag, Forum name and Operation Sports, as shown above)

Confirmed list:

eDotd
baseballguy
goodbar85

No ratings questions, they have already been answered here and here.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1061 BlakeSabbath84 @ 10/17/10 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Features > 2K Share > Download

Make sure to load the roster after you save it.
Cheers fam.

Have 2ksports already done a roster update then or is that a stupid question?

# 1062 BlakeSabbath84 @ 10/17/10 05:54 PM
Quote:
Go to Features > Living Roster and it should update automatically.
By the looks of things I am better off going for Nogster's roster update yeah?

# 1063 Po Pimp @ 10/17/10 06:58 PM
How do you lead a player when you pass it to him during plays? In Da Czar's videos, he's curling players off screens and everything, even when the play calls for a simple straight pass.

# 1064 Po Pimp @ 10/17/10 07:25 PM
Quote:
^Use the left stick in conjunction w/ the pass button.
I've tried this and it doesn't seem to work for me. Maybe I'm just doing something wrong...

# 1065 dubz @ 10/18/10 12:58 AM
How do you take a guy off your 12 man roster when he's hurt? Bynum just got injured, but I can't take him off of the 12 man roster and sub in Mebenga.

# 1066 frostbyte06 @ 10/18/10 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Po Pimp
I've tried this and it doesn't seem to work for me. Maybe I'm just doing something wrong...
Make sure you are holding the direction you want to lead them in before you hit the pass button, in addition, the direction they are moving in before you initiate the lead-pass has an effect on the amount you can "lead" them.

# 1067 MachoMyers @ 10/18/10 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubz
How do you take a guy off your 12 man roster when he's hurt? Bynum just got injured, but I can't take him off of the 12 man roster and sub in Mebenga.
I would like to know this also. The CPU asked me to auto update rosters after Robin Lopez was injured 1-2 weeks and I went straight to the next game only to see him starting still...while injured!

# 1068 bamaboy082 @ 10/18/10 06:19 PM
I'm on PS3 and I need to know some good Post play offensive moves. One handers, hook shot, turn one way to shoot out of a post up, post fakes to one direction...stuff like that if anyone can help me out it would be appreciated..

# 1069 dubz @ 10/18/10 06:33 PM
Quote:
Anybody got this one?

# 1070 Candymandagreat @ 10/18/10 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17
I play with the Warriors and after getting a rebound and hitting Curry or Ellis with the outlet pass they always pause when they catch the ball (even though they are running before the ball comes) which allows the defense to catch up and get back...is there any way to avoid this from happening or is this 2k's way of cutting down the fast breaks?

Shoot by pressing up on the right stick. Pressing up does a jumpshot and depending where you are, pressing down does a more creative shot. Peace.

# 1071 DJ @ 10/18/10 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaboy082
I'm on PS3 and I need to know some good Post play offensive moves. One handers, hook shot, turn one way to shoot out of a post up, post fakes to one direction...stuff like that if anyone can help me out it would be appreciated..
Run through the drills, my man.

# 1072 Eirsej @ 10/19/10 12:35 AM
Is it possible to change the playbooks of teams in association?

# 1073 mikey rockz @ 10/19/10 03:38 AM
How do you lean into a defender who fell for your pump fake to try and draw the shooting foul? Is this possible?

# 1074 shay29 @ 10/19/10 10:51 AM
Quote:
Anybody got this one?
If you take away all of Bynum's minutes, you should be able to sub him out of the starting line up. You can only put him on the reserves if you have more than 12 players.

# 1075 shay29 @ 10/19/10 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaboy082
Go into Live Practice. Freestyle shows you all of the controls and there's an option to practice post moves.

# 1076 shay29 @ 10/19/10 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirsej
Is it possible to change the playbooks of teams in association?
I'm pretty sure I've seen this under the coaching menu. You can also gi in and change specific plays.

# 1077 AlcatrazT2 @ 10/19/10 07:39 PM
Is it possible to edit default NBA 2K11 players (on PS3, if it makes a difference)? For example attributes such as physical appearance and skill level? If so, how can I know if any of the following have been altered (is there a file that is created that I should look out for)? How can I revert back to default NBA 2k11 player settings?

My little nephew loves to mess around with things like this and I don't like it . I know in Fifa 09, for example, you can go in and reset roster and all goes back to default.

# 1078 drewislegend @ 10/20/10 01:35 AM
I need to figure out how to engage my player in post moves down low..i just cant figure it out how to do it.

# 1079 sirjam @ 10/20/10 01:58 PM
Sorry if this has been asked. But after you do the Kobe reverse pivot. How do you finish with the leaning jumper I see on videos. I can only finish with a straight jumper or a one hand layup, similair to a up an under. Thanks

# 1080 jogoe @ 10/20/10 08:19 PM
what does it mean when a player has two positions? my starting pg is considered a "pg | pg", not a typo, both positions are pg.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.