Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

At this time, there are only 2 people that have confirmed they have a copy of NBA 2K11. eDotd and baseballguy.

As more get the game, we will add them to the list. To confirm you have a copy, PM me or any mod on the site with a picture of the game, a small note with the following label. (Your PSN name or XBL gamertag, Forum name and Operation Sports, as shown above)

Confirmed list:

eDotd
baseballguy
goodbar85

No ratings questions, they have already been answered here and here.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 wrelax13 @ 09/26/10 06:15 PM
Baseballguy,

Do you notice a lot of sig stuff, not just jumpers and dunks, during gameplay?

# 162 LeBronistheKing @ 09/26/10 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguy
I will check on this within the next half hour. You have my word

Much appreciated

# 163 pjt8405 @ 09/26/10 06:16 PM
Please if possible could you look in the Free Agent Pool and list any rookies that are not on their current teams?

Mozgov, Fields - NY Knicks

Caracter,Ebanks - Lakers

Gary Neal - Spurs

Sy - Hawks

Vasquez, Henry - Grizzlies

# 164 baseballguy @ 09/26/10 06:17 PM
As I stated earlier, the PS3 version is inferior to the 360 demo in my opinion. I'm having a very hard time with jumpshot timing and the jaggies are killing me. There's just something "off" about it. I can't put my finger on it.

From time to time, the game has also stuttered on me. It literally freezes for a half second and starts again.

Again, not to sound negative, but I'm so frustrated with the quality of the PS3 version that once the 360 one is readily available, I'll probably buy it.

It's a real shame

# 165 Naismithball @ 09/26/10 06:19 PM
Thanks for taking the time to do this baseballguy!

# 166 bnicolas13 @ 09/26/10 06:20 PM
Great work man! Is it possible for you to list the different dunk packages? Thanks.

# 167 seanbarkley @ 09/26/10 06:21 PM
thanx for answer this huge amount of q's baseballguy, can you please check if MJ calf sleeve is available for the rest of the players?thx in advance!

# 168 bballdude17 @ 09/26/10 06:22 PM
if you have time
**Can you please sim a season of assocation**
answers to any of the following are appreciated
season end awards mvp, roy, etc
playoff seeds both eastern and western confrence
eastern and western confrence finals teams (4 teams)
nba finals winner
nba finals mvp
and any other facts/finds you have found and want to share

greatly appreciated for me and many others

# 169 baseballguy @ 09/26/10 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnicolas13
Great work man! Is it possible for you to list the different dunk packages? Thanks.
That's a little tough my friend. Maybe later.

But I will say this....the variety in dunks is awesome. Serge Ibaka is a beast!

I play a ton with the old Sonics and the Thunder. Westbrook's dunk package received a huge upgrade.

# 170 dodgersforever74 @ 09/26/10 06:25 PM
Hi baseballguy,

could you please check if the Heat, Bucks, Nuggets and Rockets wear metallic, shimmering jerseys? From what i've seen so far i doubt they do but i'm not sure. Only somebody like you owning a final version could tell me about that.

Thank you in anticipation!

# 171 monkeyman4336 @ 09/26/10 06:30 PM
Quote:

I play a ton with the old Sonics and the Thunder. Westbrook's dunk package received a huge upgrade.
Just so into Edit player and scroll down to dunk package and could u please list al of them here. Much Appreciated.

# 172 theyounggunz35 @ 09/26/10 06:30 PM
can you post a gameplay video of the thunder? thanks

# 173 Suave35 @ 09/26/10 06:32 PM
Just wanted to know if you could edit shorts length,also the accessories,also missing classic players.

# 174 baseballguy @ 09/26/10 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgersforever74
Hi baseballguy,

could you please check if the Heat, Bucks, Nuggets and Rockets wear metallic, shimmering jerseys? From what i've seen so far i doubt they do but i'm not sure. Only somebody like you owning a final version could tell me about that.

Thank you in anticipation!
They don't look any different than last year

# 175 Fngb3 @ 09/26/10 06:39 PM
Quote:
As I stated earlier, the PS3 version is inferior to the 360 demo in my opinion. I'm having a very hard time with jumpshot timing and the jaggies are killing me. There's just something "off" about it. I can't put my finger on it.

From time to time, the game has also stuttered on me. It literally freezes for a half second and starts again.

Again, not to sound negative, but I'm so frustrated with the quality of the PS3 version that once the 360 one is readily available, I'll probably buy it.

It's a real shame
This news is a super let-down. Is this something that is fixable/improvable via patch or not?

# 176 VilleCity101 @ 09/26/10 06:40 PM
Quote:

It's a real shame
Compared to the ps3 demo how is it graphically?

# 177 lakewayking @ 09/26/10 06:42 PM
can we edit the length of the shorts?

# 178 dodgersforever74 @ 09/26/10 06:42 PM
Quote:
They don't look any different than last year
Thanks a lot!

# 179 bnicolas13 @ 09/26/10 06:42 PM
Quote:

That's good enough for me! Thanks. I probably should have re-worded that differently asking about variety. Thank you!

# 180 baseballguy @ 09/26/10 06:44 PM
You can't edit short length.

I do have a bit of disappointing news. You can't edit the names and appearances of any of the generic players on the classic teams. Bummer.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.