NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 myownsun @ 09/26/10 04:57 PM
Hellava LINK!!!

# 2 Bremser_Rules @ 09/26/10 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by myownsun
Hellava LINK!!!
They even got the Vlade flop in there!!!

# 3 youvalss @ 09/26/10 05:10 PM
Thanks for posting!

Gotta give Scott his forearm band. No AC Green? That's a shame...

This guy's probably trying to get used to the controls.
I really can't see the Bulls winning this title...

# 4 TeeDogg @ 09/26/10 05:13 PM
They took out the highlights between qtrs. ? they did such a good job with those in the past. It realy added to the presentation.

# 5 youvalss @ 09/26/10 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeDogg
They took out the highlights between qtrs. ? they did such a good job with those in the past. It realy added to the presentation.
Yeah, that's weird...or maye it's only like that in the MJ Challenge mode...?

# 6 elprez98 @ 09/26/10 05:22 PM
The computer is no joke. I'm going to love this game.

# 7 The 24th Letter @ 09/26/10 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeDogg
Nah, ive seen it in other vids....most likely just in this mode...

# 8 LeBronistheKing @ 09/26/10 05:32 PM
Alot to like in this footage. Love the off the ball animations really goes a long way towards looking like actual basketball. Players definitely move and cut with a purpose when trying to get open. Also glad they got most of the 91 Bulls Cliff "good news" Levingston I'm looking at you. Hopefully we get some accurate edits on the players missing from 2kshare. Also liking pippens jumpshot pretty accurate. Magic looks like he will be a problem as he should. Still holding out hope that the shorts length is editable as seeing the 91 Bulls in baggy shorts looks off especially with how accurate everything else is player model wise. Also the Air Jordan 6s don't look very accurate colorway wise. Hopefully the actual colorway will be possible to edit as 2k limits you to only 2 colors per shoe.

# 9 VDusen04 @ 09/26/10 05:32 PM
I'm anxious to get in there and round out those rosters with all the right guys. Great footage, though the subtitution and playcalling screen seems to be right in the middle of things.

# 10 myownsun @ 09/26/10 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremser_Rules
They even got the Vlade flop in there!!!
I call him dolphin because he flips and flops more than a fish outta water.

# 11 Uncle Way @ 09/26/10 05:36 PM
Game looks good, but damn dude sucks

# 12 Goffs @ 09/26/10 05:40 PM
i like that they have a clean shaven pic of Divac as a profile pic but when you see him ingame he's got the beard

man...im thinking all the old school teams have mostly all generic bench except the Bulls (which is understandable)

# 13 jayjayj2 @ 09/26/10 05:55 PM
Part 2 added

# 14 Cripterion @ 09/26/10 06:05 PM
Nice vid but notice the ps3 version still has that "washed out" look.

Other than that it's safe to say that gameplay on 2K11 is going to basketball heaven!

# 15 lakewayking @ 09/26/10 06:06 PM
blah. if ur going to try 2 recreate a game from that era, put both teams in accurate shorts, it looks stupid seeing one team with baggy shorts and the other with the accurate shorts from that era.

# 16 CMH @ 09/26/10 06:12 PM
All the user wanted to do was dunk with Michael Jordan and he was not very successful at all. This makes me very, very happy.

Had to do a double take on Byron Scott's phantom foul at the end of the vid. I didn't think refs were making those calls until the mid-90's at least.

# 17 LeBronistheKing @ 09/26/10 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakewayking
blah. if ur going to try 2 recreate a game from that era, put both teams in accurate shorts, it looks stupid seeing one team with baggy shorts and the other with the accurate shorts from that era.

Agreed. Hopefully 2k fixes it in a patch. That seems the most plausable way to adress this as I believe that shorts length is probably not editable in game.

# 18 FlyRice @ 09/26/10 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cripterion
Nice vid but notice the ps3 version still has that "washed out" look.

Other than that it's safe to say that gameplay on 2K11 is going to basketball heaven!
That was the 360 version in those vids.

# 19 JWiLL02 @ 09/26/10 06:47 PM
It`s pretty funny how everyone who has the game early and has been posting videos appears to be playing a 2k basketball game for the first time.

Seriously, how is it THESE are the guys to get the game early?!

Ah well, Momentous' stick skills more than make up for the rest lol.

# 20 iLLmatic @ 09/26/10 06:55 PM
Looking good. If it aint broke, don't mess with it.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.