Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 V1cKdB @ 09/27/10 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocat
Um, i picked up on this in one of rob jones' earlier vids:

When there is a replay from behind the backboard, either on the baseline or the actual backboard cam, the inner white square on the backboard is missing! I was hoping it would be fixed for the full version but it looks like i wasn't, it looks strange having a straight clear backboard with nothing on it.
I agree...looks unfinished. I also think they did an awful job with Chicago Stadium. Looks nothing like it. Soooo many flaws. The color of the hardwood looks way off, the three point line and halfcourt lines should be white and there shouldn't be any lines going through the Bull at centercourt. The red on the court also doesn't look like it should. Out of all the classic stadiums in the game you would think they would have tried perfection on Chicago Stadium.

# 42 RUFFNREADY @ 09/27/10 06:09 AM
I guess i should have watermarked my videos! wow
by LLSMUVG

Cheers, gamers

# 43 VDusen04 @ 09/27/10 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StueyisugLy
A lot of my excitement for this mode is gone if we can't edit the generic bench.
I've said this in a couple of threads but I promise I'm not just trying to be repetitive, I'm just not sure where you guys look for info because this can be hidden. . .but I've heard it's possible to create a player then assign him to a classic team. This means in theory we should be able to create an Ervin Johnson for the '96 Sonics then trade him from the Free Agent list to the '96 squad in exchange for one of the bald white guys.

I guess we'll have to wait for a real deal confirmation on that (or find out for ourselves). But I know this could be done with the All-Decade teams last year so I kind of like our odds (versus the ability to edit existing player names and faces, which has never been possible in 2K).

# 44 Goffs @ 09/27/10 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I've said this in a couple of threads but I promise I'm not just trying to be repetitive, I'm just not sure where you guys look for info because this can be hidden. . .but I've heard it's possible to create a player then assign him to a classic team. This means in theory we should be able to create an Ervin Johnson for the '96 Sonics then trade him from the Free Agent list to the '96 squad in exchange for one of the bald white guys.

I guess we'll have to wait for a real deal confirmation on that (or find out for ourselves). But I know this could be done with the All-Decade teams last year so I kind of like our odds (versus the ability to edit existing player names and faces, which has never been possible in 2K).
sounds like a lot of work releasing/creating..

im guessing that first day roster patch where Don Nelson would be taken out will fix the editing problem...2k is pretty sneaky when they add things in the roster patch..

the dynamic crowd from last year just appeared in one of the patches

# 45 VDusen04 @ 09/27/10 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
sounds like a lot of work releasing/creating..

im guessing that first day roster patch where Don Nelson would be taken out will fix the editing problem...2k is pretty sneaky when they add things in the roster patch..

the dynamic crowd from last year just appeared in one of the patches
I know I'd be more than willing to create and add those guys as I go along in the Jordan Challenge. Though, I agree it'll be a little bit of work, but not much more than if we were allowed to edit the guys already on the team. In both cases (creating vs. editing existing) the players bear no resemblance to their real life counterparts. The only difference is with creating players, you'll have to click on a button that says "Trade" and select the player he's going to replace on the roster.

Also, if this process works as I hope it does, I can guarentee there will be a slew of 2KShare files with completely updated classic rosters within days of release.

# 46 eyesbones @ 09/29/10 05:39 PM
Can Some On Please Post A Video Of 85 Jordan

# 47 aloncho11 @ 09/29/10 06:14 PM
^ There's thread of the 1986 Celtics vs 1986 Bulls, check it out.

# 48 lil_rezz314 @ 09/30/10 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elprez98
The computer is no joke. I'm going to love this game.
No the person Playing can not play Jordan can do everything but he did not post his man not once smh lol

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.