Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 portlandblazer @ 09/27/10 11:16 AM
are my eyes deceiving me or do i really see dreads on sam perkins? im pretty sure he did NOT wear his hair like that in the 95-96 season.

i was so hyped for this game when i first heard about the addition of classic teams but with people getting the game early and seeing all these FAILS really brought my anticipation way down. first i see the blazers shorts colors are incorrect, then we find out shorts length isnt editable, and generic players arent editable after beluba clearly stated they were and to top it off they only got 5 or 6 guys per team...yes, they lied about that too.

# 22 vannwolfhawk @ 09/27/10 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
LoL yeah right, nate mcmillian wasn't that good of a player. He was decent but the sonics wouldn't have beaten them if he was healthy. The bulls still had jordan and he's not going to lose.
LOL! Magic Johnson had once said Nate was the toughest defender he had ever gone against. He was a great defender and point who got the offense started. He wasn't ascorer but played his role perfectly!

# 23 RIZDRAVER @ 09/27/10 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalsanto0026
I love the highlights at the end of the third video.
Definitely was a 'WOW' moment for me as well. The presentation is leaps and bounds better than previous basketball titles.

# 24 23bluesman @ 09/27/10 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIZDRAVER
Definitely was a 'WOW' moment for me as well. The presentation is leaps and bounds better than previous basketball titles.
They definitely have their own style, but personally, I didn't like it. Not a fan of the whole black & white/graying out/color filter thing they got going on in there, feels like they're doing too much or trying too hard.. I actually liked last year's post-game presentation much better. Are there no more end of game highlights from both teams?

Game is nice though, thanks for the vids!

# 25 VDusen04 @ 09/27/10 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandblazer
are my eyes deceiving me or do i really see dreads on sam perkins? im pretty sure he did NOT wear his hair like that in the 95-96 season.

i was so hyped for this game when i first heard about the addition of classic teams but with people getting the game early and seeing all these FAILS really brought my anticipation way down. first i see the blazers shorts colors are incorrect, then we find out shorts length isnt editable, and generic players arent editable after beluba clearly stated they were and to top it off they only got 5 or 6 guys per team...yes, they lied about that too.
I'm hanging my hat on the ability to create players then trade them to the classic teams to take the place of the generics.

# 26 Regalo @ 09/27/10 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaxab
Mac 10 was injured for that series so it makes sense he isn't in the vid. Had he played, the Sonics had an excellent shot at beating the Bulls. Taking them to 6 was still an accomplishment.
Nate played. He was hurt (his back, I think), so he didn't play his normal minutes, but he played 4 games (not surprisingly they won the games where he played more than 10 minutes).

# 27 Regalo @ 09/27/10 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Marlowe
I have yet to see Jordan do this move in any of the vids I've seen.
Check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM3bweE96Xk

He does it against the Knicks (wearing #45).

# 28 sportyguyfl31 @ 09/27/10 04:19 PM
Are these teams usable online?

That would be absolutely sweet.

# 29 Warrior8o8 @ 09/27/10 05:31 PM
DAMMIT Take 2 took it down can't watch the video

# 30 doublek @ 09/27/10 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Marlowe
That was out of the post. I'm talking off the dribble like in that vid I posted. KB does it alot to, but its not in his dribble package. Can't for the life of me understand why (if thats the case).
You do that with the drop step + L trigger I think? It has to do with the drop step move because I did that a couple times with Kobe in the demo.

# 31 TheRunAndShoot @ 09/28/10 02:32 AM
I don't get how take2 can claim copyright on these vids.

# 32 neptuneniq @ 09/28/10 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
I don't get how take2 can claim copyright on these vids.
Take2 started 2k Games

one of the sole reasons why people became directors on Machinima Sports so that their vids wont be taken down

# 33 TheRunAndShoot @ 09/28/10 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptuneniq
Take2 started 2k Games

one of the sole reasons why people became directors on Machinima Sports so that their vids wont be taken down
yea i know that but what makes it so machinima sports cant have stuff pulled but anyone else gets their stuff pulled.

# 34 eyesbones @ 09/29/10 02:29 AM
I Really Wanted To See Jordan Get Busy...

# 35 neptuneniq @ 09/29/10 02:41 AM
i think it would solve everything if 2k just applied the same short length to all classic teams.

yay or nay?

# 36 neptuneniq @ 09/29/10 02:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
yea i know that but what makes it so machinima sports cant have stuff pulled but anyone else gets their stuff pulled.
they have a some type of agreement with all the developers to allow them to post videos

# 37 kjohnson34 @ 09/29/10 02:43 PM
dam 2k took it down already.

# 38 VDusen04 @ 09/29/10 04:30 PM
Quote:
i think it would solve everything if 2k just applied the same short length to all classic teams.

yay or nay?
In my personal opinion, I'd still want the differentiation. The same length for teams '86 through '98 would be just as unrealistic to me. In fact, I'm one of those rare guys who can handle the way it is right now. I know the shorts were still shortish in '90, but I can roll with long shorts in the 90's. At least there's shorter shorts in the 80's I say. It's progress.

I'm not sure if I qualify to speak on this issue though, as I appear to have low shorts standards. I do think there's a little misrepresentation going on in some corners of this board, as pictures illustrating the length of shorts in an era keep getting posted from players who are jumping with their knees completely flexed, which will make the shorts appear 4-6 inches shorter than they really are.

# 39 aloncho11 @ 09/29/10 04:43 PM
Quote:

yay or nay?
ynay? hahaha...I want 3 different short sizes: 80's, early 90's and current

# 40 EarvGotti @ 09/29/10 04:48 PM
Ronnie said on Twitter that people are now allowed to post 2K11 videos with no problem.

And why did the OP get banned? C'mon man put these back up, I really wanna see 'em

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.