Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 RIZDRAVER @ 09/27/10 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Marlowe
Why in the world would they give MJ that ball fake to fadeaway animation off the dribble (that move he does at 15 secs in the trailer) and not give him his patented spin fake off the dribble? I've watched countless Jordan games and have only seen him do the kind of ball fake he does in that vid and handful of times if that. But the spin fake off the dribble is a patented Jordan move and it doesn't seem to be in the game. What sense does that make?
You haven't seen it because everybody uploading Jordan videos are noobs with no experience with the new controls. This move must be pulled off with user control and not due to a canimation. Look at IsoMotionAchieved/Momentous Celtic's vids of Kobe pulling off this move multiple times.

# 42 Philstat @ 09/27/10 10:00 PM
DAMN...I'm jonesing SO BAD for this game - Oct 5 can't come soon enough!

# 43 jaywv30 @ 09/27/10 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmalada
whats the name of the music?
Sirius by Allan Parsons Project

# 44 lilbiggio @ 09/27/10 10:54 PM
That was the best NBA 2k video I've ever seen, and I'm comparing that even to what I thought was the best which was NBA 2k7 tribute which got me into this game in the first place! and plenty other of momentus and messenjahmatt pieces.. That was truly amazing.

Jordan in a Celtic uniform unreal... Kobe to Jordan, sick as well..

Wow this game is going to be sick just for the retro teams alone. A must buy.

# 45 OGKing @ 09/27/10 11:02 PM
Kobe to jordan, oh my god...

# 46 SDJHood93 @ 09/27/10 11:17 PM
This game will be awesome and this trailer is the prime example of why it will be.

# 47 Streets @ 09/27/10 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIZDRAVER
The only way I could do it is to put him on the Cavs and then take down the Heat with a vengeance.
Such a good idea.

I'll either do that or play as him with my Rockets.

Yao
Scola
Martin
Jordan
Brooks

# 48 trobinson97 @ 09/28/10 12:55 AM
I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so....scared...*sobs*

# 49 yungflo @ 09/28/10 12:56 AM
gona put him on the bobcats, thats genius. on his own team loll

# 50 jdl24 @ 09/28/10 02:08 AM
that's crazy!

# 51 VDusen04 @ 09/28/10 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so....scared...*sobs*
Haha, excellent.

# 52 yella bwah @ 09/29/10 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr
His fadeaway looks kinda generic.

Also, it seems like his jumpshot is the same for all 3 eras. He shot differently in 80s than 90s.

but now with market exclusivity i doubt theyll bother with community opinions anymore
I feel u on that......still da best 2k vid yet....can't wait to see what messenja does with the endless possibilities....his dunk package should change as he ages too......

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.