Home
EA Sports MMA News Post

Game: EA Sports MMAReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
EA Sports MMA Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Gotmadskillzson @ 09/30/10 11:41 AM
LOL I learned how to throw spinning back kicks and scissor leg takedowns and single leg takedowns last night.

# 2 kennyacid @ 09/30/10 12:07 PM
simple but deep....i liikkkeeee

# 3 23bluesman @ 09/30/10 12:08 PM
How is he able to deny a takedown attempt by just pushing off, and not always sprawling? I've never been able to do that in the demo..

# 4 Gotmadskillzson @ 09/30/10 12:28 PM
I've done it a few times, not with everybody though. So I think it might be tied into your discipline and ratings.

# 5 Phobia @ 09/30/10 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23bluesman
How is he able to deny a takedown attempt by just pushing off, and not always sprawling? I've never been able to do that in the demo..
Isn't it tied to the timing of the deny button press??? I know I have seen 3 or 4 different deny animations which occur by the different time it takes you to respond to the takedown.

Press the deny extremely early and they do the knee to face push off.
Push it a tad bit later ends with you pushing them off
A little later than that ends with you in sprawl over them. but both on ground

etc

# 6 Gotmadskillzson @ 09/30/10 12:56 PM
I even did a deny wizard spin toss with Mayhem last night. It was the craziest throw I ever seen. It was kind of like how on Undisputed 2010 you could under hook and toss people that shot in.

Only difference was Mayhem whole body did a 180 while he had Shields in the under hook and literally slammed him down.

Another time Shields had me in a body clinch and was trying to throw me, I countered him and judo tossed him. I must say I am having a blast playing with Mayhem, his darce choke from sprawl is SICK.

It actually looks like a darce choke, unlike what it looked like in Undisputed 2010, I don't know what the hell that was.

# 7 DaveDQ @ 09/30/10 02:21 PM
Great video. Helps me out a lot.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.