Home
FIFA 11 News Post

Two-time NBA Most Valuable Player Steve Nash and his film production company, Meathawk, have created a series of docudrama videos to launch EA SPORTS FIFA Soccer 11. Directed and produced by Nash and co-director, Ezra Holland, the FIFA Soccer 11 viral series, featuring Nash and LA Galaxy star Landon Donovan, starts today. The docudrama videos centre on Nash’s attempts to play FIFA Soccer 11 against Donovan and enter the EA SPORTS Pro Player Challenge.

The EA SPORTS Pro Player Challenge is a new competition that will identify the best FIFA Soccer 11 gamer among professional soccer players. Launched last week with New York Red Bulls, the Pro Player Challenge will continue with tournaments featuring players from MLS teams and teams throughout Europe.

Nash and Holland have concepted, directed and produced viral films for brands such as Nike and Vitamin Water and created online content for CBSsports.com. Their latest film ‘Into the Wind’ about Canadian legend Terry Fox was developed for ESPN.

Game: FIFA Soccer 11Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PC / PS2 / PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 16 - View All
FIFA Soccer 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 SeerMagicX @ 10/04/10 08:05 PM
funny stuff. Nash is my favorite NBA player, I enjoy his commercials.

# 2 theprocess @ 10/04/10 08:28 PM
Wow...I don't know what I was expecting but that was hilarious

# 3 damindintriguer @ 10/04/10 10:03 PM
that thing had me wondering like wth??? untill the end!! that thing had me cracking up!! lmaooo

# 4 damindintriguer @ 10/04/10 10:03 PM
that thing had me wondering like wth??? untill the end!! that thing had me cracking up!! lmaooo

# 5 mike24forever @ 10/05/10 01:46 PM
The ending..."cleaning up shop!"...come on, that what awesome.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.