Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

The NBA Live 10 roster update is available now for the 2010-2011 NBA season. Please post your impressions here.

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 NICKx84 @ 10/20/10 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackflash83
Are you referring to not hearing anything at all during gameplay or not hearing specific player names?
in game sounds yes!!! Commentary of any sort none!!!

# 22 blackflash83 @ 10/20/10 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NICKx84
in game sounds yes!!! Commentary of any sort none!!!
I will look into this and see what can be done about it.

# 23 NICKx84 @ 10/20/10 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackflash83
I will look into this and see what can be done about it.
thank you!!!

# 24 Wiffyjustus @ 10/20/10 08:32 PM
I had commentary when I was playing.

Seemed normal to me.

Apologize for the stupid question, but is it turned down in the options?

Just wanting to rule out the obvious.

# 25 NICKx84 @ 10/20/10 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffyjustus
I had commentary when I was playing.

Seemed normal to me.

Apologize for the stupid question, but is it turned down in the options?

Just wanting to rule out the obvious.
lol I checked it was not turned down! I was playing Bulls at Heat try the matchup

# 26 Wiffyjustus @ 10/20/10 08:49 PM
Can't at the moment. Away from game.

I was playing Heat at Wizards. Commentary worked fine there.

# 27 Wiffyjustus @ 10/20/10 09:02 PM
Went back to the game.

Played Bulls at Heat. Got commentary.

# 28 Bumble14 @ 10/20/10 10:14 PM
Love this update. Still love this game.

It may not be the greatest hoops game of all time, but it sure is a lot of fun to play.

# 29 mlp111 @ 10/20/10 10:29 PM
patch not bad, but after playing one game, personally i just couldn't go back to it, so i sold it this evening, the other game has me hooked! but the roster update was ok!

# 30 Wiffyjustus @ 10/20/10 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumble14
Love this update. Still love this game.

It may not be the greatest hoops game of all time, but it sure is a lot of fun to play.
I agree.

The fun is hard to deny... Racked up a lot of achievements in this game simply because it was so fun to do.

To me, it makes a good accessible alternate to the other game. (Not saying it's better. Enjoying both.)

To continue with that philosophy is what I believe would help EA get its reasonable market share. Just make a good, more accessible, alternative to the complexity of 2K.

# 31 daniverson1973 @ 10/20/10 10:46 PM
i have full commentary no prob at all with anything, gameplay-wise
roster update is sweeeeeeeeeeet

@rayray-maybe you should just get over yourself! and be happy you got an update

i'd love to play you online-send me a psn-msg or gm invite plzzzzzzzzz

ENUF SED

# 32 atlwarya @ 10/21/10 10:05 AM
Some of u just need to move on. EA has already made it clear theyre not doing any thing extra for nba live 10. If u continue playing waiting on stadiums, uniforms, fix patches thats on you bcuz it aint gonna happen. Some of you guys may not like this but consider other options. U might just like the others better.

# 33 Earl1963 @ 10/21/10 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlwarya
Some of u just need to move on. EA has already made it clear theyre not doing any thing extra for nba live 10. If u continue playing waiting on stadiums, uniforms, fix patches thats on you bcuz it aint gonna happen. Some of you guys may not like this but consider other options. U might just like the others better.
Played the other game for a few days and its not my style of hoop. Too many button commands for my taste, and in my opinion the game is boring, so I sold it.

Thank you EA for the rosters, I will continue to play Live 10 because it is fun! And that's really all that matters to me with games.

# 34 atlwarya @ 10/21/10 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
Played the other game for a few days and its not my style of hoop. Too many button commands for my taste, and in my opinion the game is boring, so I sold it.

Thank you EA for the rosters, I will continue to play Live 10 because it is fun! And that's really all that matters to me with games.
Well In your case I have no say and I too will continue to play but not as much. But Im referring to the ones who want another patch update, fixing the gameplay from the last patch, stadium and uniform updates, dynasty, etc. Its not gonna happen people. I pretty much made up my mind on October 5th but I still see some of you are confused or skeptical waiting on something better but theyve already decided Elite will be the future. Here are three good videos by Optimusp76. Listen to whats hes saying. Dont just dismiss it because you think hes bashing the game because hes not. Hes been a long time nba live fan like myself.
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIcQtBnVYLc
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxHA9M1iVbc
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB_fIo3kG98

# 35 bigball12 @ 10/21/10 11:54 AM
Blackflash, Could we please get the FIBA rosters updated? At least for the U.S.A.

# 36 blackflash83 @ 10/21/10 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigball12
Blackflash, Could we please get the FIBA rosters updated? At least for the U.S.A.
The team is actually looking into this so I will let you know if the FIBA rosters get updated.

# 37 ifriedrice @ 10/21/10 12:41 PM
Is a press-release for this coming, or is it not worth it? Some of us may want to see pictures/vids of the updated players and player transactions.

# 38 atlwarya @ 10/21/10 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifriedrice
Is a press-release for this coming, or is it not worth it? Some of us may want to see pictures/vids of the updated players and player transactions.
No dudee its just a roster update. When have you known for it to be a press release for a roster update? But one of the videos I posted above that has three next to it should have everything youre asking for. @Bigbal12 where you been man? The guys at NLSC have just been looking for you. We thought u mightve gotten jammed by the feds or something.

# 39 jorge380 @ 10/21/10 01:01 PM
Backflash maybe if you guys dont get in trouble give us MJ and some other legends.Oh well its worth a try.

# 40 Eski33 @ 10/21/10 03:39 PM
I don't understand why more developers don't do this. I could handle playing the same game for two years to allow an extended development cycle if there were free roster updates. I understand companies want to push out new titles for money's sake.

I am going to pick up a copy of Live 10 this weekend...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.