Home
Football Manager 2011 News Post

The Football Manager 2011 demo is available in two flavors, strawberry and vanilla, both feature the first half of the 2010/2011 season. Games saved in the demo will be compatible with the full game, so aspiring managers can continue where they left off if they purchase Football Manager 2011.[/url]

Download it, play it and post your impressions here.

Here is a note from Miles Jacobson.

Quote:
"It has been reported, and now confirmed, that due to human error at our end, the Mac demo on Steam is an old build from a couple of weeks ago, and is thus a beta demo, not the gold demo.

We are working on getting the new version up there, and it will automatically update when it is live, but I'm told that if we're lucky, this will happen on Sunday evening, more likely Monday afternoon.

The Mac strawberry direct download, and torrent download, are both fine, and all of the PC versions available are fine.

I can only apologise for this mistake and hope it doesn't spoil your enjoyment of the demo too much."

Game: Football Manager 2011Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PCVotes for game: 3 - View All
Member Comments
# 41 Whitesox @ 11/04/10 08:52 PM
I guess it released. Almost done with the download.

# 42 bhurst99 @ 11/30/10 02:02 PM
I've been playing the FM11 free lite version on the Itouch. Pretty fun for a newcomer to the series like me as it's definitely not as complex as the regular FM demo. My only complaint is that I wish there were more instances where you got the 2d action in the game.

# 43 Lecrae @ 12/02/10 04:56 AM
I've only played on the PC but on the PC version you can watch either 2D or 3D with different camera views and set the amount of action to watch (Commentary only, key, extended, Full) and the speed.

Also with it being the free lite version and not on a computer (I have heard that the PSP version is not worth the money) it might just be something not in that version.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.