Home
News Post

http://kotaku.com/5695083/ea-sports-...vive-nfl-blitz

Quote:
NBA Jam's critical success has led EA Sports to resurrect the beloved NFL Blitz series as well, Jeff Gerstmann reports over on Giant Bomb. Development is rumored to be underway, and the multiplatform game wouldn't release until 2012.

Gerstmann attributes the news to an industry insider and also his previous report that EA Sports, in acquiring the NBA Jam franchise from the remnants of Midway, also picked up "multiple Midway sports franchises," which includes NFL Blitz.

"It sounds like the game is going to be developed at EA's Tiburon studio," Gerstmann writes, "which makes sense both because it's where EA makes its football games and it's also where one of the creators of the Blitz series, Mark Turmell, is currently serving as the Senior Creative Director."

Member Comments
# 21 RedZoneD25 @ 12/01/10 01:53 AM
It looks like the M11 trailer promo thing where you were in the eyes of Drew Brees.

# 22 23 @ 12/01/10 09:13 PM
Looks just like EA player models.

I always notice how funny the legs connect to the too long torso than to the waist like a normal human skeleton

#70 looks bad

# 23 NDAlum @ 12/03/10 07:51 AM
They better not have any illegal hits in the game!

# 24 Blzer @ 12/04/10 01:29 AM
I'm in the same boat with this as NBA Jam. If it's going to be releasing for more than $20, you can count me out.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.