Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

NBA 2K11 patch v1.2 is available for the PS3 and 360. Please post your impressions here.

Just in case you missed them last night, here are the patch details.

Note - THIS PATCH WILL WORK WITH YOUR PRE-EXISTING ASSOCIATION OR SEASON.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Dontkillbill @ 11/24/10 10:58 AM
I just played a game against the Thunder and Durant still shooting pretty much 90% of the time.. Thunder are still running hte same 2 - 3 plays for him every possession...

# 62 greenegt @ 11/24/10 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
I really loved in my few games how much the CPU reached for the ball though. Its a huge change. Its not the well timed steal anymore. It almost may I dare to say "human like" steal attempts.
Do you have your steal sliders (attempts/success/etc.) at default 50?

# 63 tcnumba10 @ 11/24/10 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontkillbill
I just played a game against the Thunder and Durant still shooting pretty much 90% of the time.. Thunder are still running hte same 2 - 3 plays for him every possession...
Thanks for the headsup!

# 64 green94 @ 11/24/10 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpax1º1
Looks like the high bank lay ups are gone.
Are you on PS3?

# 65 tcnumba10 @ 11/24/10 11:03 AM
Questions:

Does anyone notice that the CPU use a variety of plays in their playbook when playing against them instead of using the same 1-2 playbook plays?

How is shot selection by the cpu on offense? Do they still jack up random outside/mid-range shots on a fastbreak resulting in a high FGA by the team overall when playing 12min/quarter?

Is there more randomization in the offense for the opposing cpu team and are role players getting more shots up instead of star players jacking up 25-30 FGA?

When starting a new Association, do teams still reset their rotations or do they use the same rotations (minutes) before you enter a new association?

Is cpu substitution more logical? Does the CPU effectively utilize players with their 2ndary positions?

I know it's alot of questions but if someone would kindly answer them that would be great . Still waiting here for the PC patch :P

# 66 bonannogiovanni @ 11/24/10 11:05 AM
I need to know if the around the league segment at the half is working in association. Thanks guys.

# 67 tcnumba10 @ 11/24/10 11:05 AM
Questions:

Does anyone notice that the CPU use a variety of plays in their playbook when playing against them instead of using the same 1-2 playbook plays?

How is shot selection by the cpu on offense? Do they still jack up random outside/mid-range shots on a fastbreak resulting in a high FGA by the team overall when playing 12min/quarter?

Is there more randomization in the offense for the opposing cpu team and are role players getting more shots up instead of star players jacking up 25-30 FGA?

When starting a new Association, do teams still reset their rotations or do they use the same rotations (minutes) before you enter a new association?

Is cpu substitution more logical? Does the CPU effectively utilize players with their 2ndary positions?

I know it's alot of questions but if someone would kindly answer them that would be great . Still waiting here for the PC patch :P

# 68 The 24th Letter @ 11/24/10 11:10 AM
playing the Magic and they arent running that same curl play for Carter anymore....

# 69 Mos1ted @ 11/24/10 11:12 AM
Just had quitter number 2!! This mug quit 3 minutes into the first quarter LOL

# 70 jeebs9 @ 11/24/10 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenegt
Do you have your steal sliders (attempts/success/etc.) at default 50?
Yup on Hall of Fame...

# 71 Paul84 @ 11/24/10 11:17 AM
I dont like the patch, the cpu scores more points in the paint, just like in 2k9 and 2k10, 2k fixed the cavs court, but why in the blue hell couldnt they fix the suns, raptors, hornets and jazz courts for the european ps3 users?

# 72 jeebs9 @ 11/24/10 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mos1ted
Just had quitter number 2!! This mug quit 3 minutes into the first quarter LOL
I can't wait to play online!!

# 73 SimBaller @ 11/24/10 11:21 AM
One quick note regarding generated rookie classes. That fix needs a corresponding roster update before you will see those changes. When the next Living Roster update is made available (I believe that is scheduled for overnight tonight), you will notice those changes.

These generated classes will apply to newly started Associations. If you want to use them in an existing Association, you can simply generate new classes outside of Association, save them, and load them into your existing Associations when prompted. Enjoy.

# 74 S. Famous @ 11/24/10 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller
One quick note regarding generated rookie classes. That fix needs a corresponding roster update before you will see those changes. When the next Living Roster update is made available (I believe that is scheduled for overnight tonight), you will notice those changes.

These generated classes will apply to newly started Associations. If you want to use them in an existing Association, you can simply generate new classes outside of Association, save them, and load them into your existing Associations when prompted. Enjoy.
What if you start association mode with a roster downloaded from 2k share?

# 75 gabsballer @ 11/24/10 11:26 AM
Enjoying the patch... Its good to see that 2k have not chosen to sit on their laurels... Never been one fault a company for trying to improve something that is already acclaimed.

Many thanks 2k, and kepp 'em coming....

# 76 S. Famous @ 11/24/10 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by volsfan74
Is the hardest working man in the NBA a/k/a Jrue Holiday only playing for the Sixers now??? smh

Does the CPU call full time outs instead of always a 20 sec timeout?

Thank you 2k for all of your hard work.
Yes to both.

# 77 Mintsa @ 11/24/10 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul84
I dont like the patch, the cpu scores more points in the paint, just like in 2k9 and 2k10, 2k fixed the cavs court, but why in the blue hell couldnt they fix the suns, raptors, hornets and jazz courts for the european ps3 users?

This has been answered numerous times. 2k CAN NOT use the "secondary logos" for the european versions of the game. It's a licensing issue.

# 78 hokupguy @ 11/24/10 11:47 AM
just checked it out, they got the cavs court spot on now. But my question is if they could of done that. Why couldnt they have add the magic's new building. Even if they didnt have it, have something that kinda looks like it. Like what pc modders have done.

# 79 Eman5805 @ 11/24/10 11:47 AM
I like how they have playart on My Player, but...why is Aaron Brooks constantly calling plays for Yao Ming on the perimeter? The hell is he gonna do from out there?

# 80 Paul84 @ 11/24/10 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
This has been answered numerous times. 2k CAN NOT use the "secondary logos" for the european versions of the game. It's a licensing issue.
They could in 2k5,2k6,2k7,2k8,2k9 and 2k10....

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.