Home
Fight Night Champion News Post

Check out the Fight Night Champion cover.

Game: Fight Night ChampionReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
Fight Night Champion Videos
Member Comments
# 21 antifanboy @ 11/30/10 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
But was he the best pound for pound fighter of all time? The roster is going to include some greats from the past, so Manny's right to be on the cover is not a no-brainer.
There is no such thing as the best "pound for pound fighter of all time"...theres no way to quantify that, its all subjective

We are all talking about RIGHT NOW...as in the present. Manny is the most recognizable boxer in the world, most popular. Doesn't matter if you dont like him or love him.

I dont understand why Ali and Tyson have to be on the cover again, along with a fictional boxer.

Manny on the cover would resonate more with fans, especially younger people who have never seen Ali fight or Tyson in his prime.

If Floyd Mayweather had allowed himself to be in the game, then both Manny and Floyd should have shared the cover

But then again its just a stupid cover...the game is more important

# 22 JayBee74 @ 11/30/10 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antifanboy
There is no such thing as the best "pound for pound fighter of all time"...theres no way to quantify that, its all subjective
And there is no real way to quantify the current best pound for pound fighter, although if I had to pick one it would be Pacquiao.

You're right-the cover is no big deal.

# 23 sheredia @ 11/30/10 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antifanboy
not even a big boxing fan i know this. Manny on the cover. Looks a lot like Charles Bronson here hehe

this pic would make an awesome cover.....in terms of fighter recognition, manny would be an obvious choice given his pay-per-view success.

# 24 JayBee74 @ 12/01/10 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheredia
this pic would make an awesome cover.....in terms of fighter recognition, manny would be an obvious choice given his pay-per-view success.
that is a great pic.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.