Home
News Post

OS is on a mission to prove once and for all that video games really can be quite good for you.

But we want to solicit your help as well.

If you have been following along with our Executive Editor Chris Sanner's blog here on the site, you'd notice he's chronicling his experience with EA Sports Active and Wii Fit Plus as workout programs.

We want you to join him and blog about your own experiences with video game fitness products over the next 90 days, and we're going to be giving away prizes to prove we are serious!

All you have to do is chronicle your own journey to video game fitness on your own blog here at OS. Let us know you are writing and we will promote your blog on our front page here at OS. At the end of the 90-day challenge, the OS readers will vote on which user blog they liked the most, and the winner gets a very special prize -- a choice of three sports games of their choice either out now or coming out in the next 12 months for a total of up to $200.

So let's review this again:

- You blog about your experiences with fitness games.
- You let us know you are blogging.
- We promote your blogs.
- OS users vote on which blog they liked at the beginning of March and we give the winner a big prize!

So what are you waiting for? Get to blogging today!

If you want to join the EA Sports Active Groups, we have them set up on the Wii and PS3 so far. Here are the details:

Wii
Group Name:OSFitness
PW: fitforlife

PS3
Group Name: OpSports
Group Password: operation

Member Comments
# 1 ChaseB @ 12/15/10 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinSainn
Well, I don't have EA Sports Active, been thinking about picking it up but I've been on a diet using my Wii Fit Plus for about 3 1/2 months now. So far I've lost appx. 45 lbs. by doing a half hour run in the morning and another half hour at night (and on some days when I feel extra motivated I've done a third half hour run in the afternoon). Lately I've been having trouble getting motivated so this may actually help re-motivate me if I'm writing about it. My goal is to lose 100 lbs when it's all said and done. So I'm just wondering, do I have to be using EA Sports Active or can I simply blog about my running and diet?
As long as you incorporate ANY video game fitness game into the blog, then you are good to go. We just happen to be using a couple recent ones.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.