Home
Gran Turismo 5 News Post

According to GTPlanet, the next Gran Turismo 5 update will include replay controls.

Quote:
"This is especially good news for fans of GT5’s Photomode, who may have had trouble pausing a race at exactly the right spot to snap a picture. It will also make it considerably easier to enjoy the replays themselves, allowing players to jump around to the more exciting points in their race."

Game: Gran Turismo 5Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 16 - View All
Gran Turismo 5 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 EnigmaNemesis @ 12/16/10 03:59 PM

Great news!

Loving the continued support!

# 2 Blzer @ 12/16/10 04:29 PM
I thought this already had replay controls, doesn't it? I thought that photo mode looked pretty snazzy if you ask me.

Or... are the photo and replay modes completely independent of one another?

# 3 rspencer86 @ 12/16/10 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
I thought this already had replay controls, doesn't it? I thought that photo mode looked pretty snazzy if you ask me.

Or... are the photo and replay modes completely independent of one another?
How it works now is basically you load up the replay, and it starts playing at normal speed. That's it. No fast forward, no rewind. All you can do is pause, which is where you would launch photo mode and take your picture.

Great news, because it sucked having something happen near the end of a race that you wanted to snap a pic of.

# 4 Bellsprout @ 12/17/10 03:24 AM
This pleases me. Up til now, unless I did something stupid like flip a Lambo I've only used Photo Travel to take pictures because lack of replay controls pisses me off. Can't wait.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.