Home
MLB 11 The Show News Post
MLB 11 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 kg54mvp1 @ 12/16/10 08:12 PM
Can you post a picture of target field? I want to see the target field renovations and improvements

# 22 bp4baseball @ 12/16/10 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg54mvp1
Can you post a picture of target field? I want to see the target field renovations and improvements

Sorry couldn't resist

# 23 CabreraMVP @ 12/16/10 08:16 PM
I just pissed my pants. That sunset is BEAUTIFUL. BEAUTIFUL. BEAUTIFUL. I got so tired of playing in either pitch black or sunny. Amazing.

# 24 ARMORALLL @ 12/16/10 08:21 PM
I'm hoping we can get a shot of a Blue Jays player at the Rogers Center.

# 25 SidVish @ 12/16/10 08:30 PM
Looks great. I love this damn game.

# 26 sefmond @ 12/16/10 08:38 PM
Lincecum's hair reminds me: are CAPs gonna get the option to have long bronson arroyo/lincecum style hair this year?

# 27 calbrs04 @ 12/16/10 10:54 PM
Ummm.... why is Posey blocking the plate with a runner coming down the third base line, yet he seems to be looking towards first base, while the umps leg is down the third base side ready for a play at the plate? Or is it just me?

# 28 AtlBraves09 @ 12/16/10 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by calbrs04
Ummm.... why is Posey blocking the plate with a runner coming down the third base line, yet he seems to be looking towards first base, while the umps leg is down the third base side ready for a play at the plate? Or is it just me?
-Taking a throw from right field possibly?

# 29 brettryantalley @ 12/16/10 11:04 PM
Quote:
i was thinking maybe it was a 2 out, swinging 3rd strike that he dropped and he's about to throw to first. so, in that case, the runner heading home wouldnt matter.

# 30 BravesBoy @ 12/16/10 11:04 PM
Quote:
He's got the ball in his right hand, looks like he could be fielding a bunt or a dropped third strike and looking to throw to 1st..and seeing the runner break home, i would assume its for the 3rd out???

# 31 AtlBraves09 @ 12/16/10 11:07 PM
I see... has to be a dropped third strike... runner on third isn't far down the line

# 32 EnigmaNemesis @ 12/16/10 11:17 PM
Quote:
His mask is off, he is not blocking the plate, or it would remain on.

He appears to be either getting a dropped third strike, or it could have been a suicide squeeze.

# 33 brettryantalley @ 12/16/10 11:42 PM
hah...3 braves fans in a row calling the dropped 3rd strike on the previous page. nice.

# 34 ElKaFuNation @ 12/17/10 10:07 AM
well at least posey doesn't have a the ridiculously big catcher equipment so im impressed the fixed that not ever body looks like bengine molina with there equipment on

# 35 GrandMaster B @ 12/17/10 10:34 AM
Would be nice to see some pics of the dynamic weather.

# 36 AtlBraves09 @ 12/17/10 10:54 AM
Any idea if the ribbon boards are going to interactive this year? I don't know what all is involved in trying to get this to work but it would be nice to see, "Home runs, RBI, ect." running across the ribbon boards during the appropriate times.

JD

# 37 Joey @ 12/17/10 11:11 AM
Sounds like something good for a blog which, if that's the case, we probably won't see much on it before then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandMaster B
Would be nice to see some pics of the dynamic weather.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.