Home
MLB 2K11 News Post

Check out some of the new MLB 2K11 screenshots.

Game: Major League Baseball 2K11Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Skyboxer @ 01/19/11 01:37 AM
Because I have a baseball fascination/Love/Desease I know I'll pick this up.
There will be issues but at least we have choices. So as long as a game is being made and isn't broken from the start I'll support competition....
Never do I want just The Show or just 2K etc....
NEVER...

# 42 Blzer @ 01/19/11 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfnjoe96
It is white, it's the lighting effect that's giving it an off-white look
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy777
Yeah the sun is shining behind him so the front looks kind of grey because its shadowy.
I really don't want this to sound like an "I'm not that stupid" kind of comment, but come on guys lol you know me and baseball are like spaghetti and meatballs. I'm well aware of the lighting. The jersey tone itself doesn't appear to be white. Look at the Cody Ross picture at the top of the first page. There seems to be a huge difference. The jersey itself even feels "throwback" to me, I can't quite put my finger on it.

# 43 Blzer @ 01/19/11 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq
Dude Giants have gray jerseys for away matches.......You can chose in game which jersey to wear so why not wear gray one durring home games...
Was that in response to me? If so, that Verlander picture does indeed have him wearing a home jersey, it's not a road one. I just said that it's not all that pearly white, it has a nice gray tone to it. And again, I'm not referring to the shaded portion only.

# 44 jeffy777 @ 01/19/11 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
I really don't want this to sound like an "I'm not that stupid" kind of comment, but come on guys lol you know me and baseball are like spaghetti and meatballs. I'm well aware of the lighting. The jersey tone itself doesn't appear to be white. Look at the Cody Ross picture at the top of the first page. There seems to be a huge difference. The jersey itself even feels "throwback" to me, I can't quite put my finger on it.
heh, sorry man. I didn'y mean to imply that I thought you were stupid. I was basically rattling off an answer without even looking to see who was asking it. I know you know your stuff Yeah, it does seem like it could be brighter, but it's not a biggie for me.

# 45 Blzer @ 01/20/11 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy777
heh, sorry man. I didn'y mean to imply that I thought you were stupid. I was basically rattling off an answer without even looking to see who was asking it. I know you know your stuff Yeah, it does seem like it could be brighter, but it's not a biggie for me.
No problem. The jersey kind of looks funny anyway, almost too "thick" if that makes sense.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.