Home
MLB 2K11 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: Major League Baseball 2K11Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 mrsalsays @ 01/11/11 03:12 PM
This game absolutely needs better fielding cameras.. Not showing where the ball lands on most upper deck homeruns? Come on..
I am def not comparing but look at the new videos of the Show 11.. You see a ton of the backdrop and the stands in the outfield.. even on ground balls..

Makes a huge difference. Even the cameras when the ball is in play.. let us customize it.. something

# 62 ElGuapo @ 01/11/11 03:37 PM
I hear all the complains that exist for 2k10, but until we get our hands on the 2k11, there is no need to complain about the title. i personally have had a lot of fun with 2k10 even with all of it's short comings, never the less here is a fan of baseball hoping that they get this upcoming title right.

# 63 ggazoo @ 01/11/11 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastrin
i am a PS3 user and i will be giving this game a first look over The Show. I had so much fun with MLB 2K10 last year but the errors and injuries really didn't allow me to play every game, so i had certain house rules. the franchise mode needs an upgrade, just take everything out of MLB Front Office Manager. i won cy young with Luke Hochevar and he only went up 2 points a 70 overall to a 72. i edited him myself to be a 95 overall cause 2K is good like that with being able to edit attributes during franchise. i had so much fun with MLB 2K10 and cant wait (after seeing NBA 2K11) what MLB 2K11 will look like.
Totally agree - I just made a post about this.

# 64 Pared @ 01/12/11 10:55 AM
I really don't like the animations in this trailer.

It's such a shame too because NBA 2k always look amazing in that department.

The players arms/wrists/hands always look disjointed. The head tracking isn't as good as it should be either.

I know this development team can do better.

# 65 nolesfan69 @ 01/12/11 11:43 AM
I agree with Pared concerning the animations but as long as they add
injuries and errors. Because after the Patch in May 2010 Ron stated
that they have to change the animations to add errors and injuries.
So I hope that they were able to do that in 2k11. I really liked last
years game so yes I intend to buy 2k11.

# 66 Doormat @ 01/12/11 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
I think my favorite animation was how the A's runner slowed up going into second. Nicely done!
Same here looked very realistic to me, I will be giving 2k another chance this year, I played 2k6, 2k10 (Just for the million $$$ reward but after 2 days of playing the game it would freeze during My Player Mode still to this day). But a new year means a fresh game

# 67 econoodle @ 01/12/11 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsalsays
This game absolutely needs better fielding cameras.. Not showing where the ball lands on most upper deck homeruns? Come on..
I am def not comparing but look at the new videos of the Show 11.. You see a ton of the backdrop and the stands in the outfield.. even on ground balls..

Makes a huge difference. Even the cameras when the ball is in play.. let us customize it.. something

fielding camera options are a MUST.
i liked the old 2k7/2k8 cams.

also injuries, errors, franchise progression and finally HIT VARIETY.
we are all set on presentation and sound.
if the above are fixed.
lets play two!

# 68 YanksFan4Life @ 01/14/11 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radja
i did not buy 2k10. i will be buying 2k11 partly because there was a lot right with 2k10 but mostly because nba 2k11 is soooooo good, i expect mlb 2k11 to match that with their game this year and finally deliver the game they should have all along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
That is a pretty tall order to expect 2K10 to turn into NBA 2K11 all of a sudden. It took years of refinement for that game (NBA 2K11) to get to what it was last year, and NBA 2K10 was not like the MLB game as far as needing a very large turn around.

But for your sake I hope you are right. Would love to have a more competitive market again. But indeed some high expectations.

Sent from the dugout using Tapatalk
plus.....the nba and mlb dev teams are two entirely different teams so for mlb 2k11 to match nba 2k11's quality is well... not likely... unless after major overhauls as others have said

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.