Home
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 News Post

Details of the WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 patch have been released. Download it now, for the PS3 and 360.

Quote:
XBOX 360 and Playstation 3 owners, get the latest online patch for SmackDown vs Raw 2011. PS3 owners connected online should be automatically prompted to update on game boot, XBOX 360 owners attempting to go online will be prompted to update as well. And that's the Stone Cold fact when you head to the ring to crush your opponents online.

While we made a wealth of minor under the hood changes, the list below are the primary critical fixes addressed in this patch for SmackDown vs Raw 2011. We appreciate the massive amount of community feedback after the game launch which helped us address many of the severe technical online fixes impacting players, especially with online Royal Rumbles. While we were unable to address all concerns for this patch, we'll continue listening and learning from every word spoken in our WWE Games community across all message boards, Facebook, Twitter, and wherever you're sitting right now reading this. Keep the community creations pumping and the online match hysteria exploding, game on!
  • significant improvements to connection issues experienced during Online Royal Rumble Matches
  • fixed a crash associated with Clients game during Online Royal Rumble matches with 8 more players when 2 or more players disconnect
  • fixed a crash when players attempted to join a match past the fifth session in a Custom Match search. This is now fixed.
  • fixed a crash associated with entering a match after a game simulation
  • fixed a bug with the paint tool logo allowing players to open up a smart menu in the background of the loading screen
  • fixed multiple bugs with Road to Wrestlemania for Christian and Rey Mysterio which were preventing forward progress in certain instances
  • the correct Superstars name will now display for spoken dialog text when replacing a cast member with a CAS in a sample story or when editing a downloaded story in Story Designer
  • fixed a freeze associated with irish whipping a player in to a chair when a reverse grapple by the 2nd player occurs

Game: WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 10 - View All
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 oneamongthefence @ 01/07/11 11:10 AM
Hopefully the under the hood changes includes fixing the quick pin problem.

# 2 DJ @ 01/07/11 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by albert_24
Hopefully the under the hood changes includes fixing the quick pin problem.
I doubt it. That is a pretty big issue and if they did fix it, I'd imagine they would've said something about it.

'Under the hood' is a blanket statement that really doesn't address anything specific. For all we know, they didn't do anything because they aren't telling us what they allegedly fixed.

This patch is disappointing.

# 3 pimpinpidgeon8 @ 01/07/11 12:11 PM
Is the patch not available yet? I just went online with my PS3 and wasn't told there was a patch to download.

# 4 pimpinpidgeon8 @ 01/07/11 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55
The PS3 had the "patch" available on December 21st, so chances are you already got it.
Yeah I did download something the same day I got DLC 2. Thanks for the clarification.

# 5 oneamongthefence @ 01/07/11 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55
The PS3 had the "patch" available on December 21st, so chances are you already got it.
That is disappointing as I noticed no changes in gameplay except for a few more load screens.

# 6 LBzrule @ 01/08/11 09:22 AM
What is the explanation for why there is blood offline, but no blood in online matches?

# 7 xcore777 @ 08/06/11 12:34 PM
where can i find the thread of this game?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.