09:27 AM - January 23, 2011 by Steve_OS
Madden NFL Football for the Nintendo 3DS brings your favorite players and teams to life like never before, in jaw-dropping 3D. The action jumps off the screen as you compete in traditional 11-on-11 games or high-flying 5-on-5. Whether you're a Madden NFL rookie or an All-Pro, three types of playcalling options provide the right amount of depth for every player. Harness the power of the 3DS Touch Screen and draw your own plays right on the field with the innovative Call Your Shots feature. Madden NFL Football is the ultimate sports experience for the Nintendo 3DS.
- NFL Football In 3 Dimensions - Experience all the drama of the NFL in 3D as Madden NFL Football brings your favorite players and all 32 teams and stadiums to life like never before!
- Football for Everyone - With three types of playcalling, Madden NFL Football adapts to you. The GameFlow feature automatically selects the best play for the situation based on authentic NFL team gameplans. Use Arcade playcall for more control over plays or Classic to experience the full depth of your favorite team's authentic playbook.
- Back to the Neighborhood - Madden NFL Football puts a new twist on an old style of competition. Take your game back to the neighborhood with high-scoring, fast-paced 5-on-5 action. No penalties, no play clock, just action-packed football where the first team to score a set number of touchdowns walks away with ultimate bragging rights!
- Call Your Shots - Unleash the amazing power of the 3DS Touch Screen to draw up your own plays on the fly! Whether on offense or defense, you can create the ultimate audible at the line of scrimmage.
- Journey to the Super Bowl - Take the reins of your favorite team and see if you have what it takes to make it through the rollercoaster ride of a full NFL season. Play 11-on-11 or 5-on-5 and march your way to the Super Bowl.
- You're in the Spotlight - Feel the pressure as the gameplay slows down and the camera zooms in during the game's most pivotal moments. Whether evading a sack, making an open field tackle, or leaving a defender in the dust, it's up to you to make the key move when Spotlight Moments put you in the limelight.