Home
NHL 11 News Post

According to Sean Ramjagsingh, NHL 11 will receive another roster update, tomorrow night.

Game: NHL 11Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 36 - View All
NHL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 yankeesgiants @ 01/26/11 10:35 PM
Sounds like this is the one we all have been waiting for.

# 2 savoie2006 @ 01/26/11 11:11 PM
I'm not banking on it (being the one that FINALLY updates the rosters). That's ok though, I'm more into 2K10 right now. I may start a GM if the rosters are indeed where they should be.

# 3 dmacgreg37 @ 01/27/11 09:15 AM
I don't think it'll be the one in terms of ratings updates. Didn't the devs already say that the roster update containing ratings changes won't be until after the ASG. That seems to me it would be the next one or even the one after.

I think this will have the Moose. Rammer tweeted me right after the last update and said that several people have signed on and will be in the next one, when he was asked if it was worth waiting for the Moose to be included.

# 4 AngelPingu @ 01/27/11 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmacgreg37
I don't think it'll be the one in terms of ratings updates. Didn't the devs already say that the roster update containing ratings changes won't be until after the ASG. That seems to me it would be the next one or even the one after.

I think this will have the Moose. Rammer tweeted me right after the last update and said that several people have signed on and will be in the next one, when he was asked if it was worth waiting for the Moose to be included.
The roster update with the rating changes last year was not after the TDL, just to know ? That'd be a logical moment to adjust everything.
I'm not changing from my own personnal rosters though until the TDL, unless I'm courageous enough to make all the trades.

# 5 dmacgreg37 @ 01/27/11 02:42 PM
As an update- Rammer posted on his twitter that all missing Moose players are in except Prab Rai.

# 6 savoie2006 @ 01/27/11 02:50 PM
Quote:
As an update- Rammer posted on his twitter that all missing Moose players are in except Prab Rai.
GET IT TOGETHER EA!! That's my favorite player on the team and of course they don't include him.

# 7 jyoung @ 01/27/11 03:00 PM
Sucks that the ratings still probably won't be updated for any of the players, but maybe Martin Erat will finally come off the Preds injury list now.

I just don't see why they wait so long in the season to start changing the player ratings.

# 8 dmacgreg37 @ 01/27/11 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoie2006
GET IT TOGETHER EA!! That's my favorite player on the team and of course they don't include him.
This could totally be a "his choice" situation. They don't have to sign. I'm not saying that's the case, but it could be. Could be as simple as he wasn't present at the meeting where the rep presented it.

# 9 renojedi @ 01/27/11 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelPingu
The roster update with the rating changes last year was not after the TDL, just to know ? That'd be a logical moment to adjust everything.
I'm not changing from my own personnal rosters though until the TDL, unless I'm courageous enough to make all the trades.
I don't use twitter so did someone with an account ask this question of Rammer or sk88z yet? Seems like the could at least give you their plan (after ASG, after TDL, etc) so it takes the guessing and then some of the subsequent frustration out of this situation.

# 10 yankeesgiants @ 01/27/11 07:25 PM
Moderator Scarface909 over on the EA forums posted the official list:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li....page#11839633

Here are the players we added into this roster update. The roster update should go up at 2:00 am PST tonight.

Carter Bancks – Abbotsford Heat
Lance Bouma - Abbotsford Heat
Chris Breen - Abbotsford Heat
Bryan Cameron - Abbotsford Heat
Greg Nemisz - Abbotsford Heat
Giffen Nyren - Abbotsford Heat
Gaelan Patterson - Abbotsford Heat
Mitch Wahl - Abbotsford Heat
Adam Henrique – Albany Devils
Dan Kelly - Albany Devils
David McIntyre – Albany Devils
Harry Young – Albany Devils
Kyle Lawson – Charlotte Checkers
Fredrik Pettersson – Chicago Wolves
Andrey Zubarev – Chicago Wolves
Joakim Andersson – Grand Rapids Griffins
Marc-Antoine Desnoyers – Hamilton Bulldogs
Gabriel Dumont – Hamilton Bulldogs
Brendon Nash – Hamilton Bulldogs
Kevin Clark – Manitoba Moose
Kevin Connauton – Manitoba Moose
Yann Sauve – Manitoba Moose
Jordan Schroeder – Manitoba Moose
Bill Sweatt – Manitoba Moose
Chris Tanev – Manitoba Moose
Lee Sweatt – Manitoba Moose
Cody Hodgson – Manitoba Moose
Michael Bartlett – Milwaukee Admirals
Mark Barberio – Norfolk Admirals
Radko Gudas – Norfolk Admirals
Milan Kytnar – Oklahoma City Barons
Chris Vande Velde – Oklahoma City Barons
Nick Crawford – Portland Pirates
Adam Comrie – Rochester Americans
Carl Hudson – Rochester Americans
Eric Robak – Rochester Americans
Eric Selleck – Rochester Americans
Scott Timmins – Rochester Americans
Josh Lunden – San Antonio Rampage
Chris Summers – San Antonio Rampage
Edward Pasquale – Chicago Wolves
Jacob Markstrom – Rochester Americans
Mattias Modig – Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins
Matt Hackett – Houston Aeros

Cheers.

# 11 Gangrel @ 01/27/11 09:51 PM
What about NHLers? Jeff Petry was missing from the OIlers in the last one, and he's been playing 20+ minutes a game lately.

# 12 yankeesgiants @ 01/27/11 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangrel
What about NHLers? Jeff Petry was missing from the OIlers in the last one, and he's been playing 20+ minutes a game lately.
I'm guessing that the NHL list is a lock to be correct. The biggest complaints have been about the missing AHL players. That is why he posted them.

# 13 clayshime @ 01/28/11 09:20 AM
When will this be available to download? I checked this morning and didn't see it (PS3)

# 14 savoie2006 @ 01/28/11 11:52 AM
It suppose to be tonight or tomorrow morning.

# 15 savoie2006 @ 01/28/11 11:55 AM
Quote:
This could totally be a "his choice" situation. They don't have to sign. I'm not saying that's the case, but it could be. Could be as simple as he wasn't present at the meeting where the rep presented it.
I was just kidding, I really don't care that much. I was just mocking those that do throw such fits.

# 16 Majingir @ 01/28/11 12:25 PM
Will they be updating the all star rosters too or what? I know they have east and west all stars instead in the game, but they should at least fix the rosters so it's like the all star game

# 17 jyoung @ 01/28/11 12:46 PM
Roster is up now.

Ratings, of course, remain unchanged.

Mostly, this just added some missing guys, shuffled some of the lines, and took some guys on/off the injured list.

# 18 savoie2006 @ 01/28/11 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Will they be updating the all star rosters too or what? I know they have east and west all stars instead in the game, but they should at least fix the rosters so it's like the all star game
I imagine that will happen on the next update, being we won't even know the All Star lineups until tonight.

# 19 buzzguy @ 01/28/11 02:12 PM
Quote:
Oooo...right on! So Eddie Lack is in, then?

# 20 Panther84 @ 01/28/11 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzguy
Oooo...right on! So Eddie Lack is in, then?
Yes he is according to the ea sports forums.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.