Home
Fight Night Champion News Post

Available today for Xbox 360 owners, a tuner set for the Fight Night Champion demo. Read on, to see all the details.

Quote:
"As mentioned previously, the team has added the capability to tweak and modify some game play aspects based on consumer feedback in the full title for both PS3 and XBOX 360 to make the game more authentic. We plan on pushing out these Tuner Sets over the course of the launch period (if necessary) and will communicate out what changes will be made. Please note that these will be very minor changes and may not be noticeable at first.

We are also able to push out a Tuner Set for the demo in the XBOX 360 environment to help test the functionality and after listening to feedback based on your early experiences with the Fight Night Champion Demo, we are putting out a Tuner Set tomorrow (Feb 8th) that will subtly impact the following:

1. Slightly reduce current stamina regeneration rate
2. Slightly increase stamina loss for missed and blocked punches
3. Increase overall punch power: Health loss from each punch"

Game: Fight Night ChampionReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
Fight Night Champion Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Money99 @ 02/16/11 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
The Online Gyms don't interest you?
Unfortunately no. I'm not an online gamer in the least. I know I suck, so I don't need an 11-year old to prove it to me on a nightly basis.

I'm still going to rent it as soon as possible. But I know if the Legacy mode is the same as last years, I'll lose interest fairly quickly.

# 102 JayBee74 @ 02/16/11 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
Unfortunately no. I'm not an online gamer in the least. I know I suck, so I don't need an 11-year old to prove it to me on a nightly basis.

I'm still going to rent it as soon as possible. But I know if the Legacy mode is the same as last years, I'll lose interest fairly quickly.
Yeah, I was like 70-30 ranked in FN3, but 80% of my bouts were unranked. FN4 online disgusted me so much I gave up on it. Sometimes the online ranking system is too much like work.

# 103 Money99 @ 02/16/11 07:13 PM
Quote:
Yeah, I was like 70-30 ranked in FN3, but 80% of my bouts were unranked. FN4 online disgusted me so much I gave up on it. Sometimes the online ranking system is too much like work.
That's why it would have been really cool if you could form your own leagues online.
That would have been great for people like yourself. I probably would have joined something like that with fellow OS'ers who I like and trust.

# 104 JayBee74 @ 02/16/11 07:24 PM
Quote:
That's why it would have been really cool if you could form your own leagues online.
That would have been great for people like yourself. I probably would have joined something like that with fellow OS'ers who I like and trust.
Money, maybe you don't fully know about online gym.
ONLINE GYM MODES

# 105 Vast @ 02/16/11 07:34 PM
Quote:
online gyms is a terrible name, because what it really is; is a online league or season or career or tournament. with custom sliders and all. really cool stuff. hopefully its well implemented.

# 106 Money99 @ 02/16/11 08:44 PM
Quote:
Money, maybe you don't fully know about online gym.
ONLINE GYM MODES
LOL. I guess I should have read more carefully. Thanks for the heads-up.
I just figured it more of a 'guild' where friends can form gyms to spar and then challenge other gyms fighters.

I could get into this. My first desire is a DEEP offline mode though.

# 107 Kanobi @ 02/16/11 11:01 PM
Man. I've been using Cotto against Pac today. Love how the game forced me to fight a smart fight. At first I tried to just stand and trade with Pac....wrong move. I got slept just about every time. Switched to a "Get in - boom boom boom boom - get out" strategy and beat pac by a split decision. I basically used Pac's real-life fighting style against him to win. It's crazy how I to accept I wasn't going to dominate Pac and had to fight smart to get the 'W'. Not sure if I could have sustained it over the course fo 10-12 rounds. I could see stamina becoming an issue and I was very wary of Pac's sudden KO power. I don't ever remember being so focused and strategic when playing FN4.

Also, there were moments throughout the fight where it alsmost seemed Pac was getting frustrated and started cutting the ring off and walking me down. I doubt the AI is that deep to depict frustration but it had that feel to it which was pretty cool.

# 108 Motown @ 02/17/11 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
Man. I've been using Cotto against Pac today. Love how the game forced me to fight a smart fight. At first I tried to just stand and trade with Pac....wrong move. I got slept just about every time. Switched to a "Get in - boom boom boom boom - get out" strategy and beat pac by a split decision. I basically used Pac's real-life fighting style against him to win. It's crazy how I to accept I wasn't going to dominate Pac and had to fight smart to get the 'W'. Not sure if I could have sustained it over the course fo 10-12 rounds. I could see stamina becoming an issue and I was very wary of Pac's sudden KO power. I don't ever remember being so focused and strategic when playing FN4.

Also, there were moments throughout the fight where it alsmost seemed Pac was getting frustrated and started cutting the ring off and walking me down. I doubt the AI is that deep to depict frustration but it had that feel to it which was pretty cool.
yeah K, also the cpu actually LISTENS to their corner man. I was dominating Pac w/ Cotto, & Pac's corner man told him he NEEDS to fight in the center of the ring, using jabs & hooks...Pac came out doin' JUST that.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.