Home
News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Check out the new screenshots, right here.

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

NBA JAM is now ready to set your iPhone or iPod touch ON FIRE with all the over-the-top, high-flying, 2-on-2 arcade basketball action just like you remember it – and like you’ve never seen before! So go to the hole. Go strong. Go for the monster jam. KABOOM!

Key Features

HEAT UP ON iPHONE & iPOD TOUCH.
Slam and JAM with all 30 NBA teams, favorite NBA stars, dozens of unlockable legends from the classic arcade era, plus some secret players you can only get on iPhone/iPod touch. Unlock outrageous cheats, too. You up for some “Big Head” action?

PLAY NOW! PLAY CLASSIC! IT’S SHOWTIME!
2 modes of play, lets you ball the way you want, including a JAM CAMP Tutorial:=
  • Play Now – Select a team and jump right into the game
  • Classic Campaign – Defeat all other teams to win the championship, and unlock legends, hidden players and cheats
DOMNIATE WITH AUTHORITY!
Also select from two different control schemes (D-Pad and gesture-based) and take advantage of the outstanding versatility of your iPhone/iPod touch. Is it the shoes?

YOU’RE ON FIRE!
If you’re from the Old School, you’ll feel the ‘90s nostalgia while you play the hottest new arcade sports game on the App Store. Featuring the voice of Tim Kitzrow the original NBA JAM play-by-play announcer), you’ll hear all the classic catchphrases plus a few new ones recorded just for this game. This JAM is all about “boomshakalaka”!

NBA Jam screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Jam screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA JamReader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2Votes for game: 3 - View All
NBA Jam Videos
Member Comments
# 21 michfan16 @ 02/12/11 11:00 AM
Its very fun and tag mode is very refreshing

# 22 johnny_park @ 02/12/11 01:51 PM
When I play it on the iPad I turn big head on. It looks pretty good on the iPad.

# 23 Brandwin @ 02/12/11 03:20 PM
I got it for the iPhone, pretty fun. Controls are not as bad as I thought they would be.

Follow me on Twitter -
@iBranddon

Sent from the depths of the sea but I'm heading back to the block

# 24 bakerpa25 @ 02/13/11 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_park
When I play it on the iPad I turn big head on. It looks pretty good on the iPad.
me 2 it looks good

# 25 ExtremeGamer @ 02/13/11 07:47 AM
I got it too, game is pretty fun. Defense is a chore, but love the controls on offense and the tag mode.

Anyone know why the game has push notifications? I found that odd to why it would even have them.

# 26 ifriedrice @ 02/17/11 01:28 AM
Anyone know how to do the crossover on command? Anytime I shake the phone, all the player does is spin.

# 27 l1mpy @ 02/17/11 11:42 AM
Have they released a patch that makes it less easy to block shots? I get 15 blocks a game, no joke... the shooting animation needs to be quicker. They take too long to get off the ground....

# 28 michfan16 @ 02/17/11 09:05 PM
For those who want the politicians and mascots

REP- Republicans

DEM- Democrats

MAS- Mascot Team

Enter these where it says enter initials before a play now game. the teams are saved after the first time u use the code

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.